Equal nuts

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

GrizzDaddy

Equal nuts

Post by GrizzDaddy »

Anyone know of a way to get both balls hang at the same length? One of my balls sits lower and more in front of the other. Both are the same size and are growing due to the ball pumping but this bugs me. Any advice guys?
baileysbuddy

Re: Equal nuts

Post by baileysbuddy »

You are worrying too much. This is by no means unnatural. Mine are also not exactly even. Check out others on here and you will see what I mean.
Pump on!!!
GinLover

Post by GinLover »

That’s what Nature has intended. Probably by stretching one testicle exclusively, but even then I wouldn’t guarantee it
I LOOOVE PUMPING, but I just cant get that seal over to Europe, without paying for shipping as much as for the seal itself . So I am limited with time of my pumping session (And so are results)

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile. ... r=GinLover
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I suspect that 95% of all men have one ball hanging lower than the other.

Makes it easier to pull one ball then the other out of a tight tube. Don’t sweat the small stuff 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
manson1111

Post by manson1111 »

I would agree with tinyme, I did think I had a better picture as my right nut is usually above my left but you can see on this pic it’s defiantly is higher than the other. May be a ball stretcher might help?
Attachments
IMG_5345.jpeg
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

One hung low. Will usually have one lower than the other. Much like a woman's breasts or pussy lips. One is a little bit larger or hangs a little lower. Tell tail sign of natural.
Have had them switch but mostly the right is a little higher and pulls up first when I kegel.
Guess aesthetics can be a concern.
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

Most men doing ball stretching with weight find the difference gets ironed out over time.

Other ways are to get and wear some Ballsplitters or wear low weightweight over both balls then smaller weights on each ball = heavier on tighter ball