Penis plug falls out.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

NuderThanNude

Re: Penis plug falls out.

Post by NuderThanNude »

bandit31985 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:07 pm Nuderthannude did you pierce that shaft piercing yourself or have it professionally done? I’m curious as to with this piercing does it pass through the dorsal veins or move them to the side of the piercing
I pierced it myself using a regular (small diameter) sewing needle. (Interesting story in that it broke off flush with the top of my shaft just as it started to poke out through the bottom - had just enough showing on the bottom to pull it through with a pair of vise grips) I followed up with a smaller (blunt ended) stainless steel wire. I left that in for a couple days and started to stretch (more like tear as the shaft flesh doesn't stretch much). I got it stretched up to ½ inch in diameter.. I have no idea what happened to the dorsal vein but I speculate it just rerouted itself over time. Being that I had something the hole immediately following the piercing I had very little bleeding.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Ssh711 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:40 am What’s the secret for getting these things to stay in? I’m improvising here at work with some tape but there’s gotta be a better way ?

Upgrade the size of the plug.
I had a 9mm plug which I was using for last few months but lately I was not feeling it anymore so, I upgrade directly to a 12mm plug.
I know it's a big jump but I love it 😀 The plug is so big and heavy its awesome having it inside. 😍😍
20240216_134501.jpg
20240216_132709.jpg
eternity

Post by eternity »

Ssh711 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:40 am What’s the secret for getting these things to stay in? I’m improvising here at work with some tape but there’s gotta be a better way ?

I can't see what your penis plug looks like. There are ribbed plugs that most likely would stay put. There is also what is called a Princes Wand. This wand has a side threaded barbell that can be screwed into the wand through a PA piercing. The wand will not fall out.
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

If you've got a Prince Albert piercing (PA) you can wear a Princes Wand with the side arm locked into the PA hole. I also recommend inserting a plug into your urethra, then threading a ball closure ring (BCR) through the pee hole then out again through the PA. You have to experiment with different gauges of BCR but it does work well.
K
465.jpg
445.jpg