My SL journey

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

salinecockpumper

Re: My SL journey

Post by salinecockpumper »

Couple more of the current situation. Going to look different here soon. ;)
Attachments
IMG_4907.jpeg
IMG_4906.jpeg
IMG_4905.jpeg
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

Nice, thick & heavy! :mrgreen:
salinecockpumper

pumper83 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:58 pm Nice, thick & heavy! :mrgreen:
About to be even thicker and heavier here later today ;)
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

lookig really beefed up there bud
like you im well over due another fill will be doing so over the next couple of days
cant wait to see you next fill results keep it cumming :)
salinecockpumper

Just added 15ml to the upper right side.
Attachments
IMG_4916.jpeg
IMG_4915.jpeg
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

Nice.
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

salinecockpumper wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:16 am Just added 15ml to the upper right side.
Excellent thickness. Bet it feels great holding all that meat 8)
salinecockpumper

pumper83 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:21 am
salinecockpumper wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:16 am Just added 15ml to the upper right side.
Excellent thickness. Bet it feels great holding all that meat 8)
It really does. Going to try to add more later this eve. Cock feels hungry to take more.
salinecockpumper

Going to wait till tomorrow probably to add as the holes from the injection today needs to close up more. But currently looking amazing it’s so thick.
Attachments
IMG_4920.jpeg
IMG_4921.jpeg
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Looking great! Just a couple of quick question on your technique, do you inject when erect or flaccid? Have you prior injections encapsulated, or are you able to inject more into older injections?

Best regards,
ChuckM
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

Hi Fella,
awesome from you last few top ups, your looking so beefed up now, the thickness is really getting there
like you my cock has told me its time for me to inject again so i will be today, ill post some pics on my post
happy to be on this SLtrip at the same time
salinecockpumper

ChuckM wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:34 pm Looking great! Just a couple of quick question on your technique, do you inject when erect or flaccid? Have you prior injections encapsulated, or are you able to inject more into older injections?

Best regards,
ChuckM
I inject into erect cock. I’d about the encapsulation stuff cause mine just feels like my cock is normally this big. Haven’t got lumps or anything just a soft spongy feel to it.
musclepumper11

Post by musclepumper11 »

salinecockpumper wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:49 pm
ChuckM wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:34 pm Looking great! Just a couple of quick question on your technique, do you inject when erect or flaccid? Have you prior injections encapsulated, or are you able to inject more into older injections?

Best regards,
ChuckM
I inject into erect cock. I’d about the encapsulation stuff cause mine just feels like my cock is normally this big. Haven’t got lumps or anything just a soft spongy feel to it.
How deep are you injecting? I’ve done a few injections, the first ones lasted a while. The second don’t last at all and I’m brushing a lot. I’m trying to keep it shallow as I read you don’t want to inject deep; just pinch the skin enough to get a 22 g catheter underneath and push in the SL.
salinecockpumper

musclepumper11 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:46 am
salinecockpumper wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:49 pm

Best regards,
ChuckM
How deep are you injecting? I’ve done a few injections, the first ones lasted a while. The second don’t last at all and I’m brushing a lot. I’m trying to keep it shallow as I read you don’t want to inject deep; just pinch the skin enough to get a 22 g catheter underneath and push in the SL.
Just as deep as you should. Just under the skin.
salinecockpumper

Been a while since last injection. Going to attempt to add tonight. It has gotten harder cause my cock has formed a lot more veins than it used to have. Harder to place needles. But will give it a go tonight. Still large from the past injections. Here’s current look.
Attachments
IMG_5136.jpeg