Bullmaster magnum - keep going?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

gijoejw

Bullmaster magnum - keep going?

Post by gijoejw »

Those of you fortunate enough to have one, when, or if you got this far did you keep going to fill the rest? I’m kinda surprised I fill it this well now but I’m not sure to keep going. I used to not be able to get half this far so about a year of using it made a big difference lol
Attachments
IMG_3387.jpeg
Toledopumper

Re: Bullmaster magnum - keep going?

Post by Toledopumper »

Wow you are doing great. Fully filling out the pockets and beyond.

In all the time I have been in mine I have never gotten that far. Always just a bit short even with more time. In your case I would consider an equipment change if you want to keep making size progressions. Otherwise you are only going to draw that tube further into your abdomen.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Thats what im thinking if I go too much more abdomen goes in but that hasnt been the case so far…. So not sure. I do have the monster tube sr but you dont get the shape the bullmaster magnum gives you. Gota play with pressures.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I think you’re doing great; from half to where you are now is awesome progress.

If it was me, I’d keep going just to see if I could fill it.

If no additional vacuum is needed and you still keep growing, the you should get the result you’re looking for without pulling in the abdomen.

It’s only when we get impatient, increase the vac and try to achieve too much, too soon, that the results invariably aren’t what we’re hoping for, despite the short term appeal…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Youre 100% right. If i keep a more constant pressure vs using huge pressure spikes, I do better. I’ll prob try to fill it but prob be a while before that happens! That magnum is a pretty big tube.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Enjoyable putting warm Magnum on in the morning & filling the lobes immediately.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Fr0st

Post by Fr0st »

I’d say (because I use one with the 357) use an oxballs just xl. Wish I could get my hands on a magnum. But even if the weren’t constantly out of stock or whatever the excuse is now, they are so damn expensive now. More than the monstertube. And they were cheaper than the monstertube not long before now
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

I’ve had mine for a long time but I outgrew my first one had to get a longer one. Crazy how you can change over time!
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Well that’s a new record.
Attachments
IMG_3681.jpeg
moose1980

Post by moose1980 »

Keep up the good work !almost there
turner1981

Post by turner1981 »

I’m sure can fill it completely! But i do stop in my one when i fill the pockets completely. I think der adavantage of the nice shape it gives could suffer from filling it completely!
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Yeh i do kinda worry about that but ive noticed it has helped my shape the way it pulls the middle. If it would just swell up enough to block off my head I wouldn’t get blisters.