how to shirnk my penis?

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

TetherSpout

Re: how to shirnk my penis?

Post by TetherSpout »

Nocturnal erections and regular sexual activity are nature's way of maintaining penis size. If you want your penis to shrink without drugs or surgery, just prevent it from ever reaching full size with an erection, such as by keeping it confined inside a small cage. It will eventually atrophy. It's simply a case of use it or loose it, but it could take some time.
WFO

Post by WFO »

Deleted
Last edited by WFO on Sat May 14, 2022 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
teaage

Post by teaage »

Did anybody try Edronax, Androcur, Finasteride and Paxil together or ever other day?
What happens, if a not depressed person takes Edronax or Paxil?
Fantasylicker512

Post by Fantasylicker512 »

I'm 52 never been big, used to be able to get hard, then it went from hard to firm. I've fathered 3 kids to 2 different women. I know have testosterone injections, take two tablets a week, and have to use a pump and ring ( which usually doesn't work) just to try to get hard enough to masterbate. If I'm lucky I get to cum once in about six weeks. Yes I cum soft usually. It's so fucking frustrating I drives me nuts. My wife's not interested in sex anymore, and I have so little libedo ( interest) it's untrue. Why would you want to be in a similar position?
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Because for some people they wish the opposite of what you desire... It really isn't that hard to comprehend.
tightspeedos

Post by tightspeedos »

Missouri_Steer wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:37 pm the best way to shriink your penis, is to have your balls removed or at least killed so they aren't producing any testosterone.
My dick went from 7 3/4 inches hard, before castration, and now i't's down to 2.5 inches at it's most erect
Yes I was surprised by how being castrated or even how hormones or even steroids which are similar to hormones can really shrink your balls and penis, I have been taking Adderall, A SSRI and risperidone for twenty years and it`s completely shrunk my balls and penis
micropenis Jay

Post by micropenis Jay »

Some of us small penis guys are utterly addicted to the fetish of SPH - small penis humiliation. We imagine how our chronic and compulsive masturbation would greatly intensify if we could shrink our already tiny peepees even tinier. Being able to "show off" a penis as tiny as - for example - a woman's clit would be so humiliatingly erotic to those of us with the SPH fetish. I have a micro penis and am totally turned on by SPH - such that i can't have partnered or solo sex without including the humiliation factor. I am a submissive beta virgin, my 2 inch erect weewee makes me sexually incompetent as a "man".

As pathetically tiny as i am i still fantasize about shrinking my wee wee even more. Yes, of course castration would shrink my peepee further but i would lose my ability to masturbate and chronic, compulsive masturbation is my sex life. Whether i'm on-line exposing my micro penis to cruel and degrading humiliation or at a sex shop servicing real men's big cocks while they humiliate me, I am continually wanking my wee wee with two fingers in submissive ecstasy. :oops:
bullcunt

Post by bullcunt »

Have you considered using a wand vibrator? I don't think vibes are as great as directly touching, but it brings me to orgasm quicker. There are also FtM strokers for trans masc people who have larger clits from testosterone, look into those as they're made for men with much smaller penises at the end of the day lol.
reinasblack

Post by reinasblack »

To shrink your penis wear a chastity device overnight and as you get space in the chastity device keep getting a smaller device.
You can shrink your penis to an inny using an Inverted chastity device.

https://fetlife.com/users/9066362/pictures/86409060

There are very Small chastity devices like the nub,micro,mini, standard,max, flat and inverted devices.
You can purchase them on eBay, Amazon, and men's lingerie /swim suits specialty stores like koala swimwear

https://www.koalaswim.com/Male-Chastity ... ?viewall=1

When I am Transitioning a Beta male or slave into a female I many times will shrink there penis using chastity until there too small to penetrate a women are a man.

I use castration to really soften them up ,make them more pretty , passable and shapely and feminize them with small amounts of Estrogen.

With castration,low Testosterone and high Estrogen and progesterone the penis/dick will shrink/Atrophy . Just the chastity device will shrink the penis

Estradiol-Valerate-Injection.jpg
Estradiol-Pellet.jpg
Estradiol-Cypionate-Injection.jpg
D_IxFbIXkAAXCu9.jpg
images (16).jpeg
images (16).jpeg (6.6 KiB) Viewed 6382 times
what-i-see-when-i-look-down-21-2ntoymiseu-1080x1442.jpg
Estradiol-Cypionate-Injection.jpg
tumblr_n7hc1o0Fhn1s97tazo1_400.jpg
tumblr_n7hc1o0Fhn1s97tazo1_400.jpg (12.45 KiB) Viewed 6382 times
TinyChris

Post by TinyChris »

teaage wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:48 am Did anybody try Edronax, Androcur, Finasteride and Paxil together or ever other day?
What happens, if a not depressed person takes Edronax or Paxil?
Funny you asked. I've been trying a few things...

I did try Androcur - it works after about a week - but you also loose all interest in sex and you won't be able to cum.
Finasterid didn't really do that for me - your mileage may vary...
Edronax on the other hand only reduced my sex drive a little but shrunk my tiny willie quite a bit. I did realize that I was able to cum really fast though - and it was really not enjoyable.
There's another one: Atomoxetine: This also shrinks the man parts. Just on it right now. Haven't tried jacking..

As for Zoloft (Sertraline), this is known for making it seriously harder to reach orgasm. Companies now actually offer 25mg doses for fighting premature ejaculation. My experience with 50mg was: it took hours to be able to finally cum....

Anyone know of any other meds?
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Get old & over weight.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!