Personal best

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

DanGleesac

Personal best

Post by DanGleesac »

Hi everyone. I started pumping a little over 2 months ago after finding this site. No routine, just when I am able. Today I had the house to myself and went after it for 3 hrs. I can't believe how much my cock swelled as well. Nearly as big as my wrist...just wish it was longer lol.
Attachments
IMG_20230522_171022495.jpg
ShadetheDWolf

Re: Personal best

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

DanGleesac wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:24 am Hi everyone. I started pumping a little over 2 months ago after finding this site. No routine, just when I am able. Today I had the house to myself and went after it for 3 hrs. I can't believe how much my cock swelled as well. Nearly as big as my wrist...just wish it was longer lol.
Awesome results! I too only pump when I can. Been doing so since 2018. Just keep it up when you can, but don’t push yourself too hard too fast. I look forward to seeing more from you ❤️
baileysbuddy

Post by baileysbuddy »

Good job hope you are happy with your results. Keep doing it as much as you can and the results will amaze you. You didn't say what you were using
tout69

Post by tout69 »

DanGleesac wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:24 am Hi everyone. I started pumping a little over 2 months ago after finding this site. No routine, just when I am able. Today I had the house to myself and went after it for 3 hrs. I can't believe how much my cock swelled as well. Nearly as big as my wrist...just wish it was longer lol.
Fantastic result, I hope to get to that size soon, your ball look perfectly round!
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Great result! Keep going 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Great results keep it up 😀
DanGleesac

Post by DanGleesac »

baileysbuddy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 am Good job hope you are happy with your results. Keep doing it as much as you can and the results will amaze you. You didn't say what you were using
Sorry, this is the vase I use from Walmart. I bought it thinking it would give me a tear drop shape. But, as you can see, it just rounds out. I managed to pack it this time so that was fun. I really don't want to get any bigger than this but I think to see any permanent gains, I'll have to jump up to a larger jar.
I forgot to mention, it was a 30 minute fight to free myself from this thing after packing it 😆
Attachments
Screenshot_20230523-165633.png
DanGleesac

Post by DanGleesac »

Had an hour to kill before my wife got home. Can't wait to pound these on her pussy!
Attachments
IMG_20240202_172632674.jpg
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Great work, does she know you pump?
DanGleesac

Post by DanGleesac »

neonpumper wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:27 am Great work, does she know you pump?
She certainly does. She enjoys my balls but doesn't care for my cock being pumped and squishy. Ive been using a bicycle inner tube as a sleeve while I pump so i don't get the bloat.
HuronHomo

Post by HuronHomo »

Great results! I would also like to avoid the cock bloating and am willing to try the bicycle tube method. What size tube do you use and how to you keep it on during the pump session? A picture might help illustrate how it works. Thanks.
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

Hello my friend, I also like to pump in vases. Makes me big balls and feels soooo good and give me great results
Attachments
2017-01-14_Krug pumpen  (37) (Large).JPG
2017-01-13_Krug pumpen (1) (Groß).JPG
DanGleesac

Post by DanGleesac »

HuronHomo wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:30 pm Great results! I would also like to avoid the cock bloating and am willing to try the bicycle tube method. What size tube do you use and how to you keep it on during the pump session? A picture might help illustrate how it works. Thanks.
Ymmv...but I used a 20x1.75 tube from the Walmart shelf.
I cut it to the length my erect cock minus the head. Cut it at an angle so it matches your head and only it is exposed. It's best to put it on while you have a semi and do not use any lube or it will slide around on you. You'll have to wrinkle the tube and stretch it to fit down to the base. It is quite a wrestling match but worth it to me. Usually if I go past the hour mark, I will still get somewhat of a donut but that's ok from a pleasure standpoint! Also, I only do wet pumping and I don't know if I'd want to try it dry. Probably get really stuck lol
I'll try to take some pics from my next session.
Delcopump

Post by Delcopump »

Nice keep pumpin
HuronHomo

Post by HuronHomo »

DanGleesac wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:12 am [quote=HuronHomo post_id=400793 time=<a href="tel:1706959812">1706959812</a> user_id=121376]
Great results! I would also like to avoid the cock bloating and am willing to try the bicycle tube method. What size tube do you use and how to you keep it on during the pump session? A picture might help illustrate how it works. Thanks.
Ymmv...but I used a 20x1.75 tube from the Walmart shelf.
I cut it to the length my erect cock minus the head. Cut it at an angle so it matches your head and only it is exposed. It's best to put it on while you have a semi and do not use any lube or it will slide around on you. You'll have to wrinkle the tube and stretch it to fit down to the base. It is quite a wrestling match but worth it to me. Usually if I go past the hour mark, I will still get somewhat of a donut but that's ok from a pleasure standpoint! Also, I only do wet pumping and I don't know if I'd want to try it dry. Probably get really stuck lol
I'll try to take some pics from my next session.
[/quote]

Thanks Dan. I’ll have to give it a try. Being uncut may be more of a challenge. May have to “fold” the skin under the tube.