New manmods from original creator

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Darthvin

New manmods from original creator

Post by Darthvin »

Just to let everyone know, James the original creator of manmods is creating a new site. He's asking for registration and needs to get to 1000. Currently about 500 I think.
NuderThanNude

Re: New manmods from original creator

Post by NuderThanNude »

Thanks for the heads up. Last time I checked out the new site there wasn't many members. I might sign up again depending on the types of new members.
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

Done 👍🏻
eternity

Post by eternity »

Darthvin wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:55 pm Just to let everyone know, James the original creator of manmods is creating a new site. He's asking for registration and needs to get to 1000. Currently about 500 I think.
The connection is not secure. I would suggest that they build a website using: [email protected].
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

The site is up now, it's called "moxymen." It kind of rolls several of his past sites all into one, including manmods and dinky dick. The different interests are presented as groups now instead.

He also posted some news about why his old sites disappeared, and it's pretty sad :(
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Still prefer the old original site and it's a shame James doesn't upload any saved content. Hopefully in a few years this site will shine. Biggest problem with these sites are the ones that post a picture of their cock asking for a cutter.it just causes problems for what is a fantasy for most of them.
Steinewerfer

Post by Steinewerfer »

Darthvin wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:57 am Still prefer the old original site and it's a shame James doesn't upload any saved content. Hopefully in a few years this site will shine. Biggest problem with these sites are the ones that post a picture of their cock asking for a cutter.it just causes problems for what is a fantasy for most of them.
Yep, thats annoying as hell