Best hair trimmer for balls?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpin80D

Best hair trimmer for balls?

Post by pumpin80D »

Looking for one that works well for others. Suggestions??
Polarbear65

Re: Best hair trimmer for balls?

Post by Polarbear65 »

pumpin80D wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:01 am Looking for one that works well for others. Suggestions??
Me too! I’m tired of the razor burn!
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
paulyyyy

Post by paulyyyy »

Hello the best thing that i found is Nair for men hair remover it will burn a little but will work grate and will not cut you
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

After pumping for a while, my balls seem to be a lot smoother than they used to be. I also don't notice as much hair. I've gone back to using a razor. All the old drama of nicks and bumps doesn't happen any more.
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

I just use a dry disposable razor and never get nicks or razor burn. Start off with the balls nice and relaxed and hanging low. Then pull the boys out from your body so that the scrotum is nicely stretched and taut. Run the razor over the skin of the sac at a very shallow angle and very lightly - don't press. The hairs are cut off efficiently, and if you stretch the balls out at different angles you can tackle all parts of the sac. I also do the skin on the back and around the base of my penis the same way (my cock is entire, uncircumcised by the way).
K
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

I tried NO HAIR CREW. Works great for hair, like a weeks worth...Doesn't work as well for stubble.. The more you pump the less you'll have to worry about hair. It doesn't grow much anymore on my balls.
nj_restorer

Post by nj_restorer »

The good thing about growing is that as the scrotum expands it will appear to be less hairy. The number of hair follicles will stay the same. But conversely it might be harder to tackle those spread-apart hairs.
oregongaper

Post by oregongaper »

https://www.usa.philips.com/c-m-pe/oneb ... -and-shave

impossible to snag or nick yourself with this easy to use trimmer. I've been using mine for three years and just put a new head on it. Fairly priced too

I am not an employee of Philips Norelco nor any company that sells Philips Norelco products.
Wider is Better