Bullmaster tube.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

crakerjack

Bullmaster tube.

Post by crakerjack »

Want to see if anyone has a Magnum or regular Bullmaster tube for sale. I have trouble getting out of my 357 after about a half hour. Just throwing it out here. Please message
MaskedHero

Re: Bullmaster tube.

Post by MaskedHero »

It’s rough out there. I’ve been trying to get a magnum from pumptoys for years, every time I email them I get the same response about supply chain and material issues that I’ve gotten since 2020. It’s been nearly 4 years since all that nonsense and somehow pumptoys still can’t figure it out. Super disappointing. I’ve bought half a dozen cylinders since then from Monster and LA pump without issues. Monster tube senior is by far my favorite right now.
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

MaskedHero wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:52 am It’s rough out there. I’ve been trying to get a magnum from pumptoys for years, every time I email them I get the same response about supply chain and material issues that I’ve gotten since 2020. It’s been nearly 4 years since all that nonsense and somehow pumptoys still can’t figure it out. Super disappointing. I’ve bought half a dozen cylinders since then from Monster and LA pump without issues. Monster tube senior is by far my favorite right now.
I know. Pretty disappointing. I have both monster tubes but I like the comfort of the 357. Just fill it too fast and hard to exit. Why I'm looking for a Magnum. Hopefully sometime soon
GinLover

Post by GinLover »

I am looking for a Bullmaster Magnum too with no avail. The whole shortage thing is just bullshit, as supply chains are filled to the brim due to the recent recession.
I have given up all hope for getting a Bullmaster Magnum anytime in the next years. Probably gonna experiment myself on creating a replica with the same bulges for the balls…
I LOOOVE PUMPING, but I just cant get that seal over to Europe, without paying for shipping as much as for the seal itself . So I am limited with time of my pumping session (And so are results)

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile. ... r=GinLover
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

It's a shame so disappointed too. we be trying to get hold of the product to no avail for years now. wish someone else made the same product
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

If there was a new manufacturer I would be their first customer
Rudejam

Post by Rudejam »

They, Pumptoys.com, have enough demand for the Magnum, Corona is no longer a major factor and suppliers should have their stock replenished. So I think Dave is going to sell everything or as much as possible, shut down shop, and pumptoys will be a thing of the past.

I wish they would tell the truth instead of jerking everyone off!!
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Bull Master Magnum - if anyone makes a replica, here's changes to original I'd like.
1. Make ball pockets bigger & longer.
2. Make penis pocket taller.
3. Mold on a flared mouth.
4. Add another threaded hole at the end bottom of the tube. Good place to release cooled water, etc.

Of course, the bigger the inside volume is, it'll be even harder to get out.

5. Make it splittable, like Monster tube?

I prefer magnum's straight entry compared to cone shaped monster entry.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

Pumping Now wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:45 am Bull Master Magnum - if anyone makes a replica, here's changes to original I'd like.
1. Make ball pockets bigger & longer.
2. Make penis pocket taller.
3. Mold on a flared mouth.
4. Add another threaded hole at the end bottom of the tube. Good place to release cooled water, etc.

Of course, the bigger the inside volume is, it'll be even harder to get out.

5. Make it splittable, like Monster tube?

I prefer magnum's straight entry compared to cone shaped monster entry.
You make the Bull Monster and I'll be your first Customer