Jax Florida

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Mstrfstr

Jax Florida

Post by Mstrfstr »

looking to see who all we have here in Jax....don't see any recent posts
Mstrfstr

Re: Jax Florida

Post by Mstrfstr »

....so, I've been using a homemade pumping device (small air compressor and a large cup with air control) that works alright but, as I'm looking thru this site I'm seeing that there's just so much more...I appear to be way out of the loop, device wise, and wouldn't mind possibly some "hands on" instruction, coaching, etc...as it is obvious that I'm not obtaining quite the same results as some of you are here on this site. my issue is I'm uncertain as to how far(or how long) to go. I have read plenty of posts and all are different due to, I'm guessing, how long one has been pumping. Fixitguy, saline is not even on my radar as of yet as I'm wanting to explore further into pumping for right now...looks a little painful and even though I am into somewhat painful ballplay/cbt, that looks like something I'd have to work up to (definately not ruling it out though, I'm into trying anything that's different!!).
Tayjh

Post by Tayjh »

Hello jax bch here
Bought my first pump and looking for friend to pump with and show me the right way to make huge gains
bbjohnny123

Post by bbjohnny123 »

jax area here too!
reddog_e350

Post by reddog_e350 »

I'm here. Been away from pumping for a while
MrSalineFL

Post by MrSalineFL »

I've never pumped before yet I do like to do Saline.