Can Balls Be Pumped Separately

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

dwm4re

Can Balls Be Pumped Separately

Post by dwm4re »

I usually see balls and cock in the same tube or jar getting pumped. I want to know if pumping just my balls is ok to do as well. The only issue I have with that is my cock wants to sometimes get pulled into the tube. Any suggestions men?
Pumping Now

Re: Can Balls Be Pumped Separately

Post by Pumping Now »

Bullmaster. Or homemade.
I 3d printed, glued & fiberglassed 2" on top of 4" abs. Took time to smooth it nicely.
Pecker can grow.
Not so difficult to get out of.
Opaque so can't watch as growth happens.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

dwm4re wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:03 am I usually see balls and cock in the same tube or jar getting pumped. I want to know if pumping just my balls is ok to do as well. The only issue I have with that is my cock wants to sometimes get pulled into the tube. Any suggestions men?
My first ball pumping experience was with a larger penis tube pumping balls only. Yes, there is always the chance that the penis can get sucked in but if you angle things just right, it works.

Eventually, my balls just got too big to be in that small of a tube so I had to move onto a full package tube.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I made the black tube with Separate penis lobe. It's a little easier getting out of than BullMasterMagnum, not transparent but cheap. I formed the lobe on Sketchup & fiber glassed it onto the ABS 4" tube.
The clear tube is 4" x 12", parts from Amazon, but a dick squisher.
MVIMG_20200508_180700.gif
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

I pump my balls with the same 2-1/8" tube I use on my shaft. In the early days I had a little trouble getting a seal, but after a while it was no problem.

I'm trying to get more hang for what I have, instead of pumping for more volume. If you want volume, you'll want a proper tube shaped for that.