Pain in kidneys ?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

madmax6

Pain in kidneys ?

Post by madmax6 »

I recently started to pump my balls every 2 3 days. I really want to experiment the feeling of that huge ballsack some of you achieved but when I am in the jar I feel pain like I was hit in my kidneys. What I am doing wrong,? If I use lower pressure I do not feel the pain but my balls do not swolen. I am using a big jar with a silicone ring and hot water and usually I stay in the jar for 1 hour.
neonpumper

Re: Pain in kidneys ?

Post by neonpumper »

Lowering the pressure is all you can do until your body gets use to the pressure. Start at 3 psi and slowly increase the pressure over time
madmax6

Post by madmax6 »

Thanks for the answer.
madmax6

Post by madmax6 »

Pumped for one hour and half,I almoust got stuck in the jar
Attachments
20231118_045010.jpg
20231118_044947.jpg
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Looks great
Daddy's-Pierced-Cock

Post by Daddy's-Pierced-Cock »

Delicious!
woody1

Post by woody1 »

When you pump u r interfering with the normal functioning of the lymphatic system by drawing those fluids normally used by the body to all regions and focussing on the area you are pumping, and by doing so placing strain.on the kydneys hence you pain.

What you need to do.is around 4hrs proir to.pumping commence constant drinking of water every 30 mins and hydrolite urself with at least 6 tabs, you should then get your body into a cycle of water drinking and pissing, this method will ensure you ate dehydrated and overfull with water, you will.also receive a bigger bloat during the pump.

Excuse spelling.mistakes but u get the idea
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

woody1 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:47 pm When you pump u r interfering with the normal functioning of the lymphatic system by drawing those fluids normally used by the body to all regions and focussing on the area you are pumping, and by doing so placing strain.on the kydneys hence you pain.

What you need to do.is around 4hrs proir to.pumping commence constant drinking of water every 30 mins and hydrolite urself with at least 6 tabs, you should then get your body into a cycle of water drinking and pissing, this method will ensure you ate dehydrated and overfull with water, you will.also receive a bigger bloat during the pump.

Excuse spelling.mistakes but u get the idea
Great information, thanks!
dwm4re

Post by dwm4re »

I have enjoyed the messages for I too just experienced the same pain. Also guys, do you always pump your cock and balls at the same time in the jar?. I want to just pump my balls separately but my cock seems to get pulled back and sucked into the jar as well.. how do I avoid this.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

dwm4re wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:35 am I have enjoyed the messages for I too just experienced the same pain. Also guys, do you always pump your cock and balls at the same time in the jar?. I want to just pump my balls separately but my cock seems to get pulled back and sucked into the jar as well.. how do I avoid this.
This is very difficult, I’ve seen pictures of guys doing in a 2.5 or 2.75 cock tube. I guess that would help stretch your balls but really no size.
vogts

Post by vogts »

Hi Nice pump. I love pumping too but am always left with a back ache around the kidney area like yourself which puts me off and hinders something enjoy doing. Just wondering is it a common complaint or am I doing something wrong, because as always advised on this site by experienced guys, if it hurts or painful , stop. Open to any advise Thanks.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

First off how long do u pump for b4 the ache comes in?
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Everyone.
I've got a similar question.
Been pumping about 10 years or more just recently I been having sciatic and its been really bad pain had to go to A and E etc.
So am just wondering if anyone has had this problem and might it be from pumping.
Have been pumping once or twice a day for a few hours and for 3 or 4 days in a row. I'm guessing my body is finding this too much ?
Any thoughts on this to good to know.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Try pumping in a different position. Sounds like you have a problem in your lower spine unrelated to the pumping.
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Neon,
Thanks so much for your advice . I'll try pumping in a different position and see . I do tend to sit a bit at a funny angle with laptop perched on a low stool in front . Maybe a bit of a more upright angle would be better. Thank you Tim.