Metal Pump in Checked Bag

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Mlah

Metal Pump in Checked Bag

Post by Mlah »

Has anybody flown with a pump in your checked bag? I want to take mine on vacation, but don’t want the hassle of the TSA snooping thru my bag. The pump could vaguely resemble a gun and a metal one would definitely show up on an X-ray. The tubes should not be any concern. Of course, I’m flying domestically within the USA, but international experiences are welcome to comment.

Should I buy a plastic pump for vacation and hope it lasts two weeks before breaking?

All comments and experiences welcome!

Mike
Veinythrobber

Re: Metal Pump in Checked Bag

Post by Veinythrobber »

You need to bring it in your carry on. When they ask about it just say it’s a sex toy or a personal health device, every time it’s happened to me they don’t ask any questions and immediately send me onwards. Pretty sure airlines state on their website that sex toys should be in your checked luggage, so that they can confirm it with you.

If it goes in your checked luggage they will definitely pull out the hand gauge and idk if they would remove it or not.
Kabio

Re: Metal Pump in Checked Bag

Post by Kabio »

Just buy one of those brake bleed kits from harbor freight the pump and all of parts are $24 and take your tube with you.