My wife first pumping - some help

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

motylfan

My wife first pumping - some help

Post by motylfan »

Hi
we are couple form Poland (M44/F45) and started to experiment with pumping. So far result with a Bad Kitty Vagina Clitoris Vacuum Pump Small
are not so spectacular but my wife is open mind for a next trys despiter her small cunt. See below photos. After 4-5 small suction she started feeling was not pleasant. Pumped cunt didn’t fill up a cup despite it is very small. Should we use bigger cup to suck more of her cunt and not only labia and clitoris? Thanks for Your advises.
K&A
Attachments
20230719_094730-min.jpg
20230719_094722-min.jpg
20230719_094015-min.jpg
TinyMe

Re: My wife first pumping - some help

Post by TinyMe »

Bravo 👏🏻 to your wife for trying. It does look like a very small cup.

Perhaps the pressure was too high for her and that’s why it was uncomfortable?
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

Hi K&A,

you did a good start. See that the sucktion pressure is comfortable for her. She should drink plenty during the time before pumping and, if possible, take a warm bath. Do short sessions, like 3 to 5 minutes first. Have a break, do another pumping for 5 minutes and so on. It may take a bit of time for her to adjust to this new game. If your progress is similar to hers here you will need a larger cup soon ;-)

Have fun.
Fbd1inch

Post by Fbd1inch »

Pump’s cup is too small , you need bigger and make 10-15 min session to line of nice pain.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

K & A,

Thank you for sharing what I hope is just the beginning of a wonderful pumping adventures. Your lady is has an adventurous spirit and willingness to explore the pleasures of her hot sexy body.
The cup is a bit small and targeted. Low pressure for longer sets will help. Hydration is important. Sitting in a nice warm bath or using a heating pad will help. A bit of play between sets will help and be fun too.
Have to admire such a willing erotic woman.
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Very nice and delicate. She will progress if you proceed slowly. It's not a race to the end but a journey. Thank you for sharing your fun together,
motylfan

Post by motylfan »

lok_ki wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:11 pm Hi K&A,

you did a good start. See that the sucktion pressure is comfortable for her. She should drink plenty during the time before pumping and, if possible, take a warm bath. Do short sessions, like 3 to 5 minutes first. Have a break, do another pumping for 5 minutes and so on. It may take a bit of time for her to adjust to this new game. If your progress is similar to hers here you will need a larger cup soon ;-)

Have fun.
Our session consisted of three stages: 1 x 3min (low pressure) + 1x3min (mid pressure) + 1 x 6 min (mid pressure). Unfortunately, the cup size actually produces too much suction and does not give a comfortable feeling. My pump hasn't arrived yet so it was hard for me to judge whether the suction force is properly adjusted.
Fbd1inch wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:00 am Pump’s cup is too small , you need bigger and make 10-15 min session to line of nice pain.
Therefore, we want to order a classic cup with dimensions length 9 cm, width 6 cm and depth 5 cm. We hesitate whether it should have an oval shape:
https://tiny.pl/c7zc1 or a teardrop-shaped anatomical shape at the connection between the vaginal entrance and the anus: https://tiny.pl/c7zcc

Our goal is to at least have below same result:
X_042.JPG
We want to know your opinion or possible suggestions because we know that you have more experience in matters of choosing the right pump and technique. Below is a picture of my wife's pussy without pumping.
cfwives.com_303046_e4f561309f252.jpg
Fbd1inch

Post by Fbd1inch »

Nice pics , but cap is too small you need deeper cap 15 cm
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Would suggest a deeper cup than 5cm. At as suggested 15cm. Give het lovely flower room to bloom.
PumpingPrincess

Post by PumpingPrincess »

She and I have similar shape and anatomy. Bigger cup and take it low and slow. You’ll get there, but it takes patience.