Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

bullbags

Re: Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

Post by bullbags »

Fascinating stuff but not medically recommended from what I'm told :?
In Canada, enlargement injections of Radiesse is performed and is quite well received for girth enlargement and semi-permanent along with the added bonus that it produces collagen production which makes you even thicker :D The benefit is that it is performed by qualified physicians and under sterile conditions. i do not know if it can be used for scrotal sac augmentation. the only drawback is that it is not cheap but safer, just a thought :) BB.
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

Squirrel wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:35 am Curious271,

The recommended depth is just as far from the outer layer of skin as possible. In the balls this is easy since there is room to go down. In the penis it's a lot harder to do since you don't want to hit the corpus cavernosa (chambers that fill with blood for an erection).

My wife has been aware of me enjoying saline since we met 15 years ago. I forget how I even brought it up back then. We played together when I was temporarily bigger for a few years but she eventually told me that she did not like it at all. For many years I'd just do saline and glucose when I had free time to myself and she was aware of it but didnt' like that either. When I started SL, I originally told her it was small frequent saline adds and a ring to keep the size. After about a year I told her the reality that this is semi permanent and much of my size is probably totally permanent now. She's not happy.

That's good that you guys have a balance about your fetish. When a kink isn't shared it is awkward at best to navigate. Unfortunately for us we have not had sex in a year and a half and even the little bit of other play is now done.

Thank you squirrel.. I agree we are finding the balance of kink. Somethings she's not happy about then others she'll shock me.
just4me

Post by just4me »

HEy man,
Its beem over a week since you posted anything
i hope you are doing ok.
any updates??
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Update tonight and honest size pics will come in the next couple days. Temporary pumping pics are here. Sorry for the lotion I use looking messy.

No adds to balls since the last update and 35/35 L/R add on 4/30. My balls have visibly decreased in size but... Since there's no encapsulations and everything is soft I'm now getting a VERY elongated shape from front to back. I'm tucking my balls most of the time so the squeeze is doing this. Even though (I think) I'm smaller it's just as tough to hide as I last reported. A little more bulge up front than I'm comfortable showing AND from the back it looks like there's "something" in my pants.

I did add 20/20 L/R in my shaft on 6/1. Between the zero chance of play at home, and what Jimjon and Taurox have been sharing, I went for it. The next day my shaft was 10" around soft and 10.5" hard. The skin was VERY stretched. It took 4 days to get to my new normal there. Now that it's settled I pumped for 1.5 hours to ight in a 3" straight tube. It was packed to the walls within 15 minutes. Kept going to see if I could get temporary length. Pretty sure it worked. The length gain is all from the outside of the shaft getting big and not allowing my head to pull back.
Attachments
Right view stuffed in clothes
Right view stuffed in clothes
Left view
Left view
Right view
Right view
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:51 pm Update tonight and honest size pics will come in the next couple days. Temporary pumping pics are here. Sorry for the lotion I use looking messy.

No adds to balls since the last update and 35/35 L/R add on 4/30. My balls have visibly decreased in size but... Since there's no encapsulations and everything is soft I'm now getting a VERY elongated shape from front to back. I'm tucking my balls most of the time so the squeeze is doing this. Even though (I think) I'm smaller it's just as tough to hide as I last reported. A little more bulge up front than I'm comfortable showing AND from the back it looks like there's "something" in my pants.

I did add 20/20 L/R in my shaft on 6/1. Between the zero chance of play at home, and what Jimjon and Taurox have been sharing, I went for it. The next day my shaft was 10" around soft and 10.5" hard. The skin was VERY stretched. It took 4 days to get to my new normal there. Now that it's settled I pumped for 1.5 hours to ight in a 3" straight tube. It was packed to the walls within 15 minutes. Kept going to see if I could get temporary length. Pretty sure it worked. The length gain is all from the outside of the shaft getting big and not allowing my head to pull back.
Stunning and huge! I envy your courage! How do you feel, are your hormones with you? Are you not worried about the future?
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Thanks BomberMod. I feel good. There have been no complications and no negative aftereffects right after injection any more. Either my body is used to dealing with SL now or I just don't notice it any more. Hormones are good as far as I can tell. I don't have any major concerns about the future. I had a vasectomy a couple years before starting SL so the unknown risk that some fear about going sterile doesn't affect me. My only real concerns are of continuing to hide my size and to be careful so I don't have another necrotic tissue complication that could require embarrassing medical help to resolve. The only notable constant annoyance is all the shifting around I do to keep the bulge as hidden as possible. Lots of awkward steps, pulling underwear from side to side through my pockets, sitting with my legs very spread out and crossed so a calf is in front of the bulge, etc. I'm ALWAYS aware of the size. Still happy. It's just a constant part of my life now.

Attached are a few pics from the morning after my pump session. Other than one encapsulation near the front of the right side from my last injection in my balls the size of a large grape, everything feels very soft and squishy. I've made a couple more leather ball splitter straps 1" and 2" shorter than the one that I've pictured before. Even the 1" shorter one that's pictured gives me a much more defined "2 balls" shape that I prefer. I can't wear these under clothes without my bulge being HUGE though.

The more constrictive items can be worn the more you can control the shape. Since my balls are tucked and squished between my thighs the majority of time I've ended up with a very elongated shape when I'm hanging "naturally". I suspect that rings and straps would have to be worn 50-60-75% of the time for many months on end to have some control of shape. Even that is just a guess though since SL is pretty unpredictable even from the start.
Attachments
From the right wearing my favorite rings to keep shape.
From the right wearing my favorite rings to keep shape.
From the left wearing my favorite rings to keep shape.
From the left wearing my favorite rings to keep shape.
Still measuring 19" around when I wake up.
Still measuring 19" around when I wake up.
Laying on the right side showing how much the left is pushed forward/up.  This is what makes it so hard to hide.
Laying on the right side showing how much the left is pushed forward/up. This is what makes it so hard to hide.
Laying on the left side showing how big the right is.
Laying on the left side showing how big the right is.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

I’m still at 15” around and it’s been since last November since I filled last, I did hit a new record in my bullmaster magnum. Stuck like hell.
Attachments
IMG_1854.jpeg
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Cock looks like a cannon in latest pics, its great, I really want to go massive with my cock but its the hiding it at work thats is becoming the worry.
just4me

Post by just4me »

third pic and last pic in the series are amazing
love the hang. are you hanging over half way to your knees yet?
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Thanks just4me. They hang between 1/3 to 1/2 way to my knees depending on how warm my sack is. If I squeeze it between my legs when I wake up warm and pliable it's about 2/3 of the way to my knees. At this point my knees can't touch each other unless I have it all propped up and forward. Luckily nobody that I'm trying to hide this from has commented about the fact I walk different now than I used to. I didn't even think about it until I walked in snow last winter and noticed that my left/right footprints now have 4-6" between them instead of the 1-2" it used to be. No walking tightropes for me unless I'm showing my bulge I guess.🤣 I'll try to snap some pics of the hang without my rings on in the next few days.

Agreed Jimjon. The vast majority of what I've added to my cock has been on the sides so I have the best chance of hiding it when needed (almost always). When tucking it I just push it down in briefs and it doesn't stick out much at all. If I had more in the top or bottom it couldn't be tucked and I'd have to either get very tight underwear or double it up with compression shorts to have a chance of hiding it. I know since I've had to do that during the 2-3 days after injections when its really big before it settles back down. I plan to pump again this weekend, but once it's back to my "normal" size I'll snap some pics from different angles showing the shape of it. When hard it's a very oval shape. About 3-3.5" wide and 2.5" from top to underside.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... If anyone wants to be this big and be able to hide it, YOU WILL have to buy a lot of different underwear to find what works for your shape. I've bought 11 different types of underwear, 4 different types of pants, 3 different types of shorts, and a whole new closet of long baggy shirts over the last couple years to try to hide my changing size from Surgilube. I've spent 3-4 times more on clothing than on actual injection supplies.

It's still all much cheaper than getting big with Drs doing off label injections of fillers. But it's not super cheap overall, and notably less safe than going to a Dr for injections the manufacturer does not recommend.
Last edited by Squirrel on Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

For those who are interested in cost and commitment around Surgilube... Here's my rough stats since starting SL on November 18th 2020.

- 2386 ml added overall. 80oz.
- balls 897ml left, 1191ml right
- cock 298ml. 10oz.
- 54 injection sessions
- 4 complications that sucked to deal with.
- minimum 99 injection points. Possibly up to 110.
- around 110-120 needles used. $1 average.
- around 130-140 syringes used. $1.50 average.
- minimum of 20 4oz tubes used. With throwing away partials it's closer to 40. $4 each.
- sanitizer and clean technique supplies. $100ish.
- supplies for complications. $200ish.

Total cost of what I've done in 2.5 years is roughly $800. All together it's 60-90% cheaper than one dermal filler session from a Dr using fillers in ways the manufacturers don't recommend. Dermal fillers are still wildly safer since nearly all are reversible if something goes wrong. They just won't get this big and they'll cost a lot more.

Like the pinned post in here says... Silicone/KY/Surgilube is very risky. Potentially lethally risky. Folks that want to be big may want to use me as an example. But with my complications so far, and potential future ones, maybe I'm supposed to be a warning.

Be big but BE SAFE out there.

- Squirrel
just4me

Post by just4me »

nowhere close to your size
i can attest to the clothes thing.
Last November or so I had to scrap all my pants and not tuck in a shirt.
Had a formal function and had to use 2 pairs of compression biker shorts to manage.

Thanks for the details it makes all o this much more interesting
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Here and the pics of my natural hang with no rings from this morning when everything was loose, big, and as soft as it gets. No detail pics of cock shape since I'm still plumped up from pumping the night before.

Jimjon. Another thing I'm noticing now is that the weight of my balls is pulling down on my pubic area/fat pad a lot. This is doing a few things. It compresses the skin on the top of my shaft making it look like I added SL there but I've barely added any. If my dick is really soft and/or I'm wearing constrictive underwear and no rings with it all pushed forward, it pulls the fat pad over my dick and hides it. It looks like some of the saline fill pics from big guys who are cut and the dick gets kind of swallowed up by everything else. Lastly, this extra pressure on the top of my dick when I'm hard makes my erection stick straight forward or a touch downward when before all this I definitely pointed up a bit.
Attachments
"natural" standing hang, normal foot/knee position.  Back part of right side is partially between my thighs.
"natural" standing hang, normal foot/knee position. Back part of right side is partially between my thighs.
Front, knees almost together, balls turned to the left so the big part that's usually tucked is resting on right thigh.  Huge width this way.
Front, knees almost together, balls turned to the left so the big part that's usually tucked is resting on right thigh. Huge width this way.
From the right, knees together, with balls turned a little to the left.  Left side doesn't protrude too bad.
From the right, knees together, with balls turned a little to the left. Left side doesn't protrude too bad.
From the left with knees together and my balls tilted a little to the right which pushes the left way forward.
From the left with knees together and my balls tilted a little to the right which pushes the left way forward.
Squeezing my knees together almost as much as I can.
Squeezing my knees together almost as much as I can.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

At this point if I really wanted to get the ideal look I have in my head, the following is needed:

- Keep adding SL to balls for a more even left/right distribution. Due to the gravity it's probably never going to look like 2 balls without rings and splitters on. I want to do this so it just feels even when I grab both sides with my hands, and to make it more symmetrical when wearing my splitter. Adds will be happening at some point soon to the back part of the left side for this.

- Get my cock to look evenly filled from base to tip when hard. This will be extremely difficult and would make it impossible to ever hide my bulge. Pics are forthcoming but currently when hard it looks like the first 1/2" behind my head is mostly normal and then the lumpiness of SL kicks in. It kind of looks like a short version of those Bad Dragon "knot" style dildos. I'll likely make attempts toward this goal but have reservations about it. If I do actually get SL in right behind the head I'll have to stay hard for multiple days for it to encapsulate there and not get squished back when my head pulls back in to everything else.

- Pubic area/fat pad reduction to accentuate the look of everything when naked with minimal change to bulge in clothes. This requires me actually starting to work out and lose weight or liposuction in the area. Since I've settled in to an active(ish) but not working out lifestyle for the last 20 years I doubt I'll find the motivation to change. Especially with the business and time commitments I have with 3 small kids. I'll be researching lipo options but the odds are low that I'll go through with it any time soon.

I'd love to hear some of your thoughts on how to get your own "perfect" looks, and the roadblocks you face. Everyone's thoughts and journeys are different but we can all learn from the additional perspectives.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:10 pm At this point if I really wanted to get the ideal look I have in my head, the following is needed:

- Keep adding SL to balls for a more even left/right distribution. Due to the gravity it's probably never going to look like 2 balls without rings and splitters on. I want to do this so it just feels even when I grab both sides with my hands, and to make it more symmetrical when wearing my splitter. Adds will be happening at some point soon to the back part of the left side for this.

- Get my cock to look evenly filled from base to tip when hard. This will be extremely difficult and would make it impossible to ever hide my bulge. Pics are forthcoming but currently when hard it looks like the first 1/2" behind my head is mostly normal and then the lumpiness of SL kicks in. It kind of looks like a short version of those Bad Dragon "knot" style dildos. I'll likely make attempts toward this goal but have reservations about it. If I do actually get SL in right behind the head I'll have to stay hard for multiple days for it to encapsulate there and not get squished back when my head pulls back in to everything else.

- Pubic area/fat pad reduction to accentuate the look of everything when naked with minimal change to bulge in clothes. This requires me actually starting to work out and lose weight or liposuction in the area. Since I've settled in to an active(ish) but not working out lifestyle for the last 20 years I doubt I'll find the motivation to change. Especially with the business and time commitments I have with 3 small kids. I'll be researching lipo options but the odds are low that I'll go through with it any time soon.

I'd love to hear some of your thoughts on how to get your own "perfect" looks, and the roadblocks you face. Everyone's thoughts and journeys are different but we can all learn from the additional perspectives.
You ask the opinion of others, how would you do in such a place. I have this opinion, I would take a break for at least half a year or a year, everything will settle down and it will be more precisely visible where and what to add. The sizes are crazy big and that's cool, but I'd rather spend this time on the pump! you are in a hurry now, you need a break)))