Why do ladies pump?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Iman

Why do ladies pump?

Post by Iman »

I am a man, and I pump for length and girth to give my wife more feeling of the penis. I am just trying to understand why is the reason that you ladies pump?
bullcunt

Re: Why do ladies pump?

Post by bullcunt »

Enhances sensation (apparently, though I go too far for it to do much for me); aesthetic purposes (just like you do); and just because body modding is fun lol
Iman

Post by Iman »

Thank you, I appreciate your response.
labialovingdick

Post by labialovingdick »

Actually we think it's for the very same reasons.

1: Most women who we encountered so far were into that big swollen look, making their most intimate and sensitive private parts look extra big and protruding. We also enjoy how heavy and full her pumped inner lips feel like, both to her and to me when I take them in my hand (she has naturally large ones that become really full and heavy after pumping).

2: And of course there is also the increased sensitivity on the plus side. Sometimes when done correctly a pussy pumping session can lead to extremely intense orgasms only with a few gentle handstrokes.

3: And there is also the option to use pussy pumping as a BDSM related technique by intentionally applying more pressure than actually neccessary so it hurts a bit and many submissive or masochistic women then try to endure this sensation.

We think it is mostly one of these three reasons. So not much different from why men are pumping their penises.
Iman

Post by Iman »

Thank you so much, it is helping me to understand. But I have a question if she pumps and then if we as men also pump, are we really going to be able to have sex afterwards. Because after I pump, I’m larger and using lube, definitely helps, But it’s just hard to imagine with her being pumped up large will anything really fit. Just wondering. What is your experience with that?
labialovingdick

Post by labialovingdick »

Well... if both, penis and pussy are pumped, in many cases it leads to very intense sex, as everything is not just big and swollen, but also extra sensitive after the actual pumping process. We know some other couples who can climax within a single minute after both have pumped their private parts. But it might also quickly feel a bit too intense: In our case, even if only she pumps her lips, we sometimes experience some trouble having sex. She has naturally large and protruding inner pussy lips that usually turn extremely huge after pumping. So huge, that they kind of "close" her cunthole entrance. So when I try to enter her with my cockhead, it causes so much friction that it often leads to overstimulation for her. Which really does not feel nice at all. So at most times we simply focus on oral sex or fingering after we have been pumping her pussy. But I guess most other couples have regular sex after pumping. Much more intense, but regular.
Iman

Post by Iman »

Thank you for sharing your experience, I think I am going to talk with my wife about giving pumping a shot. It sounds like it would be a nice experience for both of us. I appreciate you taking out the time to explain. Thank you.