Foreskin piercing to keep foreskin forward during sex

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

rob098

Foreskin piercing to keep foreskin forward during sex

Post by rob098 »

Hi all,

Brand new here and haven't had chance to look around so apologies in advance if I break any etiquette rules!

I'm wondering if there is a type of foreskin piercing that will enable me to keep my foreskin in a forward covered position during sex?

This is something I'd like to achieve because it feels better for me but often my foreskin is pulled back during intercourse.

I already have my frenulum pierced and I have noticed that if I place a reasonable size jewellery ring in that piercing I can put it in a position so that it forms a ring around the inside of my foreskin.

So I'm kinda wondering if say I were to get a bar piercing at the top left and right side, whether I could somehow trap the ring in place and effectively 'lock' my foreskin in a forward position?

I hope that makes sense!?

Or are there any other methods I could use? Either building off my current frenulum piercing, or something separate altogether!

Many thanks for your thoughts :)
AndyJ

Re: Foreskin piercing to keep foreskin forward during sex

Post by AndyJ »

I'm thinking of something like a pair of short vertical bars. The piercing would be across the front of the foreskin, spaced on each side of the slit.

The piercing would be simple enough, you'd have to wear bars or rings to keep the holes open, and change them out when you were ready for sex.

If you were lucky with the spacing, you might be able to use the same bars for both; put them in crosswise for normal wear, ease of cleaning, etc., then turn them vertical for sex.

Theoretically you could use a ring and a multiple "shoelace" set of holes to keep it in place, but I think that would be a real hassle to install or remove.