Most comfortable ball stretcher for everyday use?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Jonte

Most comfortable ball stretcher for everyday use?

Post by Jonte »

What is the most comfortable, yet still effective ball stretcher you've ever tried?

I used steel stretchers a few times before, but ended up stopping since they were so darn uncomfortable. Nearly impossible for everyday wear.

Now I'm thinking about ordering a stretcher from Oxballs, one of them soft squeezy ones. Not sure which model..

Any other alternatives out there? :) I just want to put on my ball stretcher and be able to forget about it..
asslicker061

Re: Most comfortable ball stretcher for everyday use?

Post by asslicker061 »

OXBALLS bent is a good one or the 4-ball
theomb

Post by theomb »

What is the most comfortable, yet still effective ball stretcher you've ever tried?

I use the WMC style of steel ring 24/6 as my regular with the addition of a an OXballs Neo Tall on top of it to keep the stretching progress.

Code: Select all

https://www.thechaingang.com/adult-adventure/male-body-jewelry/ball-weights-and-ball-stretchers.html
If you find the silicone type stretchers are too tight, break them in like a baseball glove by sliding it over a jar/bottle that is slightly larger than the interior diameter and leave it there for a week. When you take it off, it should be fine.

Good luck
Attachments
2001 2020 Before n After.png
Began stretching in 2000 with Saline Infusion, Pumping, Weights and all sorts of stretchers.
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Interesting. I found the steel weights to be the most comfortable for long-term wear. I often wore weights 24 hours a day, 4-5 days a week, then a couple of days rest. I have to pull off the silicone sleeve after only a day or so. The silicone seems to encourage ingrown hairs on me, at least.
PB130091 (2).JPG
Of course one needs to pull on the balls periodically; to allow blood to flow into the ring of flesh the lowest weight rests on. For me, it became habit.In public, I had to be careful where and when I reached in and gave things a pull.
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

I wear oval weights for 6 days straight 25x15x60 long and they are most comfortable weight I’ve had so far. It’s impossible for the weight to slip off
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
southernboy25

Post by southernboy25 »

I’ve found the donut steel weights from thechaingang.com to be the most comfortable. They’re more rounded than other weights. And, if you still find them to get uncomfortable, use the platinum silicone ball stretcher under the weight. It’ll act as a cushion between your weight and the top of your balls. This is absolutely the most effective, most comfortable, long wear option. The ones like Oxballs sells are nice for a brief time but to me the way the skin gets bunched up makes them uncomfortable after a few hours.

https://www.thechaingang.com/platinum-s ... tcher.html
mdbcum

Post by mdbcum »

I agree with all you posted I use all day