Extending my Subincision

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Harold35

Extending my Subincision

Post by Harold35 »

Hello,
I am enjoying my split glans and now I am looking into extending my subincision. How deep should I go? I am Hetero and want to remain fully „functional“
6064DBE2-4289-4499-872D-888AB332868C.jpeg
Splitglans

Re: Extending my Subincision

Post by Splitglans »

Your Subincision looks really good. Where are you at right now is my goal eventually. By fully functional I’m taking it that you still want to get erections and ejaculate. Any length of Subincision will not interfere with erections or ejaculation. A Subincision just shortens the depth of your deposit. Impregnating my be more difficult due to not covering the cervix in sperm. Unless you start splitting the glans and shaft then that can interfere with insertion
Reg

Post by Reg »

You done fantastic job with your sub so far. Eventually you’ll go further I did. It’ll look great with sub half way down and a split glans
woody1

Post by woody1 »

I am slightly behind your shaft length cut, curious how much scar tissue u got around the cut looks like you have some, I had alot of problems getting rid of my ST,

R u clamping and cutting have you cut through any veins yet, I am working.on my meatus cutting now, how much in mm are you cutting in one go?

Thanks
Harold35

Post by Harold35 »

woody1 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:10 pm I am slightly behind your shaft length cut, curious how much scar tissue u got around the cut looks like you have some, I had alot of problems getting rid of my ST,

R u clamping and cutting have you cut through any veins yet, I am working.on my meatus cutting now, how much in mm are you cutting in one go?

Thanks
Everything was done by experienced piercers. I am fully circumcised and what you can see on the picture is not scar tissue, but a rest of the frenulum which was still existent and causing extensive blooding when cutting.
Veins were not hit so far.
The first cut starting at the tip of the glans was 15 mm. The second one, done in one step with the larger cut on the upside of the glans, added another 15 mm. And now I am planning to go down further