Earlobe Pumping?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

peche

Earlobe Pumping?

Post by peche »

Can't say I've seen any earlobe pumping yet, but I sure want to!

Any ladies out there think they might consider adding this to their repertoire? Any thoughts or ideas about it?

Let's build up some energy and support for this new avenue of vacuum pumping for enlarging, thickening, and lengthening earlobes! :P :D :o :o :o :P
TinyMe

Re: Earlobe Pumping?

Post by TinyMe »

You go first, show us how it’s done…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
peche

Post by peche »

TinyMe wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:27 pm You go first, show us how it’s done…
Any ladies want to weigh in on the idea? Seeing as earrings and other piercings are predominantly worn by women, I imagine there may be more interest among the fairer sex to create more juicy dangling bits on their facade. ;)
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

peche wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:29 am
Any ladies want to weigh in on the idea? Seeing as earrings and other piercings are predominantly worn by women, I imagine there may be more interest among the fairer sex to create more juicy dangling bits on their facade. ;)
Seriously… why the fuck would anyone want to pump their earlobes? What’s next, nostril prolapsing?
peche

Post by peche »

TinyMe wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:30 am
Seriously… why the fuck would anyone want to pump their earlobes? What’s next, nostril prolapsing?
I duuno, bud. Just asking the ladies if they see it as a potentially viable beautification, ie pumped clit, nipple, aeriola, labia, lip-injection filler, breast implant enlargement, etc. Starting to see the pattern?

And let's not kink shame, prolapsing of all kinds should be welcomed here in a forum where tiny shrivelled balls are given 60 pages of attention because someone decided to apply arbitrary beautification practices upon them with no functional benefit gained...

Never heard of a woman enjoy having their earlobes suckled on? Some like that. Some are hard to get a purchase on since they're quite trim or petite or small, whatever you want to call it per case.

Oh, another addition, anyone out there that wears gages? Ever think of pumping them sans expanders for a plump lil donut lobe? :P
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

peche wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:38 am

I duuno, bud. Just asking the ladies if they see it as a potentially viable beautification, ie pumped clit, nipple, aeriola, labia, lip-injection filler, breast implant enlargement, etc. Starting to see the pattern?

Never have a woman enjoy having their earlobes suckled on? Some like that. Some are hard to get a purchase on since they're quite trim or petite or small, whatever you want to call it per case.

Oh, another addition, anyone out there that wears gages? Ever think of pumping them sans expanders for a plump lil donut lobe? :P
Ahh, I see… it’s a fair comment I suppose.

I see those dangly earlobes of the people who wear those earrings that make big holes in the lobes and I just think it looks a mess. Definitely not something I want to have a little suck on… 🤣🤣🤣
peche

Post by peche »

TinyMe wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:48 am
peche wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:38 am

Never have a woman enjoy having their earlobes suckled on? Some like that. Some are hard to get a purchase on since they're quite trim or petite or small, whatever you want to call it per case.

Ahh, I see… it’s a fair comment I suppose.

I see those dangly earlobes of the people who wear those earrings that make big holes in the lobes and I just think it looks a mess. Definitely not something I want to have a little suck on… 🤣🤣🤣
Gages, like all body mods and pumpings, skin in general, really, requires an adequate amount of hygiene. I have heard some titterings about smell but I think that comes from laziness and a lack of regular washing of lobes and gear.

I put this earlobe pumping in a different category though. More along the lines of those Myanmar women with the brass/gold neck rings.
https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2013/ ... ring-women
Imagine a little of that above some puffy pumped nips and some slight dangling plump earlobes gently swaying as she kneels into bed. x) Maybe a formal, upright bun hairstyle and other ornamental jewelry like matching bangles and pert'n'perty or bigtiddy breast adorning necklaces and piercings. I'm getting Opearl vibes just thinking about it, Indian Vedic sculpture reference, too. Somde examples from a self-identified Indian gentleman last name "Menon" 1/3 the way down at this link:
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-most-sculp ... ulsory-now
Or more abundantly, here:
https://wallsheaven.com/photos/india-naked-art

It seems like the last untapped spot for pumping, really. And one I'm keenly awaiting to see take off!
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

You sold it to me without the links! Good words buddy, good words…

I think what you originally suggested was not not what I pictured in my mind at all, consequently I dismissed it out of hand, so thanks for taking the time to bring your suggestion to life and explaining what you mean. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
peche

Post by peche »

Great full earlobes with heavy earrings on Aisling Bea here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjkByyMrB3Y
I'm thinking most people could achieve this look with some earlobe pumping.

Really surprised this didn't pick up. No one out there interested in a little earlobe pumping, eh? :o