Bigger!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

PumpyGerm

Bigger!

Post by PumpyGerm »

Hey Community,

I am currently stuck with my 18-19cm of meat, but I want more. Is there any way to increase girth and length so I can strive as a real monster cock or will I have to silicone myself to become a Monster meat?
Huge4Me

Re: Bigger!

Post by Huge4Me »

Try pumping. If you are like me and most of the other guys on this site, you will not be able to make your cock much longer. However, almost all of us have managed to make our dicks a lot thicker. When I really go at it long and hard, I'll sometimes pick up a half an inch in length...but only for a little while. On the other hand, it is not unusual to get much, much thicker after pumping. And this happens pretty much every time I pump.

May I also suggest you give some thought to your balls. I find that when I really pump them up, they stay enlarged all day and well into the next day. And, it is pumped up balls, not a pumped up cock, that creates the bulge we all love to show off.

Final thought. The beauty of pumping is that you are only huge when you want to be. Once you're juiced, you are that way all the time...whether it is appropriate or not. And, from what I have read, guys who have tried to have the silicone removed have found it is fraught with problems.

May you get really, really huge. May you absolutely love being that way.
Dude19

Re: Bigger!

Post by Dude19 »

I agree the only effective way I have found that works almost all the time is to do pumping. The only down side is that it's not completely pertinent if you stop for a while it will go back to normal. I have read some about this and every thing is true about it.
Good luck and definitely have fun.
Be careful when trying new things. :D