My latest KY injection journey

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

kinkykiwi

Re: My latest KY injection journey

Post by kinkykiwi »

So I have finally made the decision to haul ass and actually make a post. I have continued injecting KY off and on into both my cock and balls.

Ive kept my cock enlarged for the past year now with KY - im still looking for bigger - I think its a bloated cock look I want over giant balls. I am interested in getting silicone in due course but likely a few years away yet.

Ive discovered differences in KY regionally. In my home land they stopped supply. I found a regional chemist had the Australian product which differs from other sources I have had from Asia. I have found the Australian product much better in both consistency and body reaction.

My last couple of injections have been into the balls with a total of 93cc, My last round being a few days ago total 63cc.

Bit uneven at the moment but waiting for the swell to go down. Happy so far :)
Attachments
+2 days
+2 days
Initial Swell +63cc in sac
Initial Swell +63cc in sac
hippy007

Post by hippy007 »

Hi great pics kiwi. Message me if ur interested in doing someone else's.
fertooos

Post by fertooos »

Really nice results! I hope the bruise will get away soon! And the growth after 24h is stunning. May you tell me why it grows that much? Is it like silicone? Will it continue to swell? And one more question: Is it possible to inject it into the scrotum too, to have an enlarged scrotum for a few months? (Idk how long it takes for the body to absorb)
kinkykiwi

Post by kinkykiwi »

Bruising gone and doing better than I expected to be honest. Settled reasonably large - will update photos in a couple of days.....

The growth in part is swelling caused by the sudden foreign matter which is attracting fluids.... this calms over several days leaving the longer term increase more noticeable as well as often more natural looking.

The general recommendation from both my own personal experiences as well as that echo'd by others on this board is to stick to your cock. I've had good and bad experiences in the sack (been lucky this time around). Once it settled in an uncomfortable position which left a dull pain for several weeks.

Re timeframe... Years ago I injected a substantial amount of KY into my sack. It lasted about 6 months which was quite surprising given the quantity. I remember I was left with a small hard lump which hung around for a year or so. Both prior and up to a year and a half ago, I used to play with saline.

I kind of got sick of it not lasting and over the last year and a half have kept a moderate gain up. I've found this time around it is generally firmer all around and lasting a lot longer.

Silicone wise - I have never met anybody in person with enhanced goods so I cannot personally comment on the feeling yet. I would be very content with a moderate permanent increase in size - ironically for my own personal satisfaction, not for show to others.
Hot-Stuff_81

Post by Hot-Stuff_81 »

How long do you generally wait between injections? I did 20 mL last night and am very bruised and tender today, but kind of want to go again. How do you stop the bleeding/leaking? I found I leaked KY for hours.
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

When injecting do you just inject straight jelly or mix it with some saline or something?
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

I've only ever done under 15ml total at any one time and it's always been straight KY. Starts out pretty lumpy but swelling and evening out happy over the next 12-24 hours
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

On a related topic.

Every injection I've done only seems to last one week or so. I don't ever do more than 15ml for fear of too much bruising.

If I increase the injected amount, will this increase the length of time it lasts for?
kinkykiwi

Post by kinkykiwi »

I did about the same volume some years ago and had much better results than this time around. Most of the size is gone with the exception of a couple of very hard lumps. They are annoying only because its not even. Not sure yet if to embrace them and rinse/repeat a few times to build bulk that way or wait it out for them to reduce in size. In response to your question, Yes, I would think more volume would last longer post swelling. I have also found longer lasting effects as time goes on (aka a compounding effect).

Looking forward to doing the cock again!
Attachments
+27 Days
+27 Days
kinkykiwi

Post by kinkykiwi »

Just some random shots over the last year or so.
Pretty much my natural without any remnants of KY
Pretty much my natural without any remnants of KY
June 18 - First KY since 2016 in cock
June 18 - First KY since 2016 in cock
June 18 +2 weeks
June 18 +2 weeks
Jan 19
Jan 19
April 19
April 19
May 19
May 19