Pickle Packed Package

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

TylerWade

Pickle Packed Package

Post by TylerWade »

Pickle Packed Package - say that 5 times really fast - lol.

Hey all...I started getting into pumping both my cock and balls as a unit and love the results. I am using a pickle jar and a hose to create a vacuum with my mouth. I think it works wonderfully well and am inspired by you all who have done the same...

Here's a few pics of today's session...about 30 minutes off and on...not like a lot of you, but I am happy with the results so far and looking forward to getting my sac even bigger :)

TW
IMG_9572.JPG
IMG_9574.JPG
IMG_9573.JPG
IMG_9577.JPG
IMG_9580.JPG
cambridgecock

Re: Pickle Packed Package

Post by cambridgecock »

Thats a great start Tyler! :)
TylerWade

Post by TylerWade »

cambridgecock wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:12 am Thats a great start Tyler! :)
Thank you so much CC...greatly appreciated and hope all is well :)

TW
werebear

Post by werebear »

Hi Tyler,

I started pumping balls in a teapot! Well, big smooth aperture and somewhere to run the hose in the spout. Worked well for me.

Great pack in the jar by the way and great results.
werebear

Post by werebear »

Hi Tyler,

I started pumping balls in a teapot! Well, big smooth aperture and somewhere to run the hose in the spout. Worked well for me.

mRuss

Post by mRuss »

You need a bigger jar. More room to grow more of you :)
werebear

Post by werebear »

Well there's a challenge! I "grew" out of the teapot many years ago and make my own tubes now out of off cuts of acrylic tube and aquarium pipe and I use a break bleed pump for vacuum, cheap enough off Amazon. The only tube I ever bought was a cock cylinder and pump combo from a sex shop. If you look at my Hello World thread you can see it and how my junk looked in 2003 and then compare it to now. I'm well pleased with my results and have permanent gains in my balls.

If you and anyone else is interested I intend to do a thread about my DIY and show pictures of my kit and bits and bobs. In total I think I have spent less than £150 over the years on this hobby - and I'm talking over twenty years of on and off - so it's been cost effective for me!

Cheers
werebear

Post by werebear »

Sorry, didn't mean to hi jack the thread!
TylerWade

Post by TylerWade »

werebear wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:09 am Hi Tyler,

That sounds like a cool idea...gonna look for a tea pot at a local thrift shop one of these days...and thanks for the encouraging words :D

Keep pumpin' :)

TW
TylerWade

Post by TylerWade »

mRuss wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:36 am You need a bigger jar. More room to grow more of you :)
Agreed!! Thanks mRuss :D

TW
TylerWade

Post by TylerWade »

werebear wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:36 pm Well there's a challenge! I "grew" out of the teapot many years ago and make my own tubes now out of off cuts of acrylic tube and aquarium pipe and I use a break bleed pump for vacuum, cheap enough off Amazon. The only tube I ever bought was a cock cylinder and pump combo from a sex shop. If you look at my Hello World thread you can see it and how my junk looked in 2003 and then compare it to now. I'm well pleased with my results and have permanent gains in my balls.

If you and anyone else is interested I intend to do a thread about my DIY and show pictures of my kit and bits and bobs. In total I think I have spent less than £150 over the years on this hobby - and I'm talking over twenty years of on and off - so it's been cost effective for me!

Cheers
Would love to see a thread regarding your DIY stuff...and cost effective is the order of the day around here...for now :)

TW
TylerWade

Post by TylerWade »

werebear wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:54 pm Sorry, didn't mean to hi jack the thread!
No worries ma man...your posts are relevant and encouraging! :)

TW
werebear

Post by werebear »

Thanks Tyler,

I will do that soon. Just on an off period for a minute. I like to let everything go back to "normal" every now and again to check for lumpy bumpys on the boys.

Keep at it Tyler. You packing that jar is hot - but time for a bigger one! Look for a British brown Betty teapot, they can be quite large and the weight of it on your junk will help stretch bag and cords.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Great pictures. You definitely need a longer jar!
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
TylerWade

Post by TylerWade »

werebear wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:19 pm Thanks Tyler,

I will do that soon. Just on an off period for a minute. I like to let everything go back to "normal" every now and again to check for lumpy bumpys on the boys.

Keep at it Tyler. You packing that jar is hot - but time for a bigger one! Look for a British brown Betty teapot, they can be quite large and the weight of it on your junk will help stretch bag and cords.
I hear ya werebear...I too like to take a break just to make sure all is good...and thanks for the encouraging words! I'll keep the British Brown Betty teapot in mind...or at least for the time being, look for a larger jar :)

Take care.

TW