Becoming my MOST MASSIVE (pg. 19 4" Tube Only Cock!!)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: Becoming my MOST MASSIVE (pg. 15 Bulging and Cumming)

Post by prelude99 »

Simply massive and wanted to convey the size through how it fits in my undies. These custom undies used to be so big on me and now they fit around my pumped cock perfectly. I thought I would need to pump balls to fill it. I've got bigger custom undies and when I pump bigger I can fill them more but this session I wasn't the biggest but big enough to cram these undies tight.

Also I've not pumped balls SINCE I got my custom undies. Or should I say deliberately ball pumped since I got my custom undies and would love to see what that bulge would look like!
Attachments
Loading the cannon....
Loading the cannon....
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
CDL77

Post by CDL77 »

Take your pumped cannon outside and pump up your cannon balls!!!!!!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

CDL77 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:14 pm Take your pumped cannon outside and pump up your cannon balls!!!!!!
I'm looking forward to actually pumping balls and bulging like never before.

Just Grow and show outside - 4
Grow and stay inside - 0
CDL77

Post by CDL77 »

Good beast. Grow the all parts of the cannon
piu10plus

Post by piu10plus »

That is a truly beautiful cock Love to pump with you.Piu10plus
65YR OLD PUMPER hAVE PUMPED 10 YRS HAVE 10 PLUS INCHES OF THICK COCK PLUS A MEATY SET OF BALLS.LUV TO SUCK & PUMP WITH OTHER BULLS
johnnysilicone

Post by johnnysilicone »

kp2 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:59 pm If it's acceptable for women to get boob jobs and take their new tits out into public - and we accept that, then it should be ok for men to develop their cock to huge size and take it out too.

They are both culturally powerful - so I would still advise a level of civil discretion ... but take it in to the public space...
COMPLETELY AGREE WHY DO WE HAVE TO HIDE OUR MONSTERS AWAY ???
johnnysilicone

Post by johnnysilicone »

prelude99 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:10 pm Doing my daily sessions and it's generating quite the bulging situation.
Have you detailed your 'Daily Routine' anywhere ?

We all could learn a great deal from such a routine.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

piu10plus wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:26 am That is a truly beautiful cock Love to pump with you.Piu10plus
Thanks man! I would totally love to pump with more of you guys!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

johnnysilicone wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:36 am
kp2 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:59 pm If it's acceptable for women to get boob jobs and take their new tits out into public - and we accept that, then it should be ok for men to develop their cock to huge size and take it out too.

They are both culturally powerful - so I would still advise a level of civil discretion ... but take it in to the public space...
COMPLETELY AGREE WHY DO WE HAVE TO HIDE OUR MONSTERS AWAY ???
I can take this as an emphatic grow and get that meat outside bulging as soon as possible. I think the implications of having a massive bulge in your pants is arousal and excitement of a sexual nature. When in reality it only means the size of your member is causing the bulge. Not everyone who shows is erect or excited. If we could get around that notion then I feel we could be more accepted in public.

Just Grow and Show outside - 5
Grow and stay inside - 0
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

johnnysilicone wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:39 am
prelude99 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:10 pm Doing my daily sessions and it's generating quite the bulging situation.
Have you detailed your 'Daily Routine' anywhere ?

We all could learn a great deal from such a routine.
I've got pieces of it listed but not all of it detailed. I'll put it together and post it as a single thread that way it can be searched for.
Vacuman01

Post by Vacuman01 »

There's nobody here to crawl in search of a friend

Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

prelude99 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:26 pm Simply massive and wanted to convey the size through how it fits in my undies. These custom undies used to be so big on me and now they fit around my pumped cock perfectly. I thought I would need to pump balls to fill it. I've got bigger custom undies and when I pump bigger I can fill them more but this session I wasn't the biggest but big enough to cram these undies tight.

Also I've not pumped balls SINCE I got my custom undies. Or should I say deliberately ball pumped since I got my custom undies and would love to see what that bulge would look like!
Oh my goodness. Every time I see your package I am astounded at the size of it. I would like to interview a girl that sees your package for the first time.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

It is great that someone has brought up the point that we have come to accept women who have had their breasts made huge. I agree that men who have put in the time and effort to make their junk enormous should also be able to show off what they have accomplished. It pisses me off that people who have no problem with the millions of dollars spent annually so doctors can plant silicone in women's breasts find it weird that men have found a way to get huge junk...with almost no expense at all. I'm all for a really good boob job. But, come on, let's see some respect for really huge junk.

IT'S TIME TO START PARADING OUR ENORMOUS JUNK...JUST THE WAY THE WOMEN DO WITH THEIR BREASTS.

NEXT TIME I GET A REALLY HUGE BULGE GOING, I WILL TAKE IT FOR A WALK IN A VERY PUBLIC PLACE, albeit, some distance from my immediate neighborhood. I'm ready to show it off, but not to the folks next door. And I will choose clothing that show it off to the max.

Any joiners?
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

I totally agree! There is an area of civil discretion to be observed I believe and defining it is difficult of course. I can only speak for myself and found that although not as huge as our resident superstar monsters ( I currently plateau at 15" after pumping 8) ) in the right pants the effect is real on the peekers, male or female :) On the beach in a proper thong for sunbathing the effect is even more noticeable and satisfying and why not :?: Proud buxom women have flaunted their wares for centuries especially now and I find it perfectly beautiful 8) Now if I was as big as 'Fitter it might pose a problem on the beach/pool especially in countries like the U.S. where sexual sensibilities are still pretty prudish :? Just MHO, BB.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I can only speak for myself of course, but I can’t wait until the summer is here so I can get down the local nudie beach after a couple of hours pumping!

Apparently it’s where all the big knobs hang out... :lol:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….