meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

How long should it be?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 am

half an inch total
9%
3/4 of an inch total
12%
an inch total
20%
a full meatotomy
58%

Total votes: 65

Lexi

Re: meatotomy

Post by Lexi »

Too bad you did not hit the middle. :(
Solo Masturbant :D
Quax

Post by Quax »

Lexi wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:15 am Too bad you did not hit the middle. :(
+1
"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy" (Nightbirde - *12.29.1990 †02.19.2022)
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I have thought about what I could do about it a couple things have come to mind. One being having it pierced again but on the other side of the center, then tying them together and cutting the gap between them so it would be one big hole. Another is to leave it there and pierce it again but at bottom of the glans and using that hole for the glans split. Another idea was to go ahead and use that hole and later evening it out by cutting some from the other side. The last idea I had was to remove it. The only issue I have with that is that I wouldn't be able to do it again until it fully healed up.
I don't think I said why I went with a rpa over a deep pa but it came down to timing and what I had on hand. I had 2 barbells a retainer and 2 captive bead rings. For tools I have 4 10g needles and an open ended forceps. I didn't have the tool to open the captive bead rings or to properly pierce a pa without hurting my self. I will still do a pa once this has healed up some more.

The experience of piercing myself was crazy. At first I clamped the forceps in place my heart rate started to increase. Then when I started the needle I could feel my heart rate going through my entire chest. I stopped took some deep breaths to try to slow it back down it didn't slow down much at all so I went for it. The needle then came out the other side then my heart slowed down some I prepared the jewelry for insertion having the jewelry go in from the underside of the glans so the removable bead was on the outside of my glans. I then had to get the bead back on which for someone who has vision problems already trying to line up the hole on the bead with the thread on the bar was a challenge. I was glad I went with a 10g instead of a smaller gauge. I will say this my experience with play piercings when I was younger was helpful in the fact that I know once I started to pierce I had to continue or it will be a bloody mess. And to be honest I thought with how much I was piercing that there would be more blood but apparently since I left the forceps on until I had the jewelry in prevented it from bleeding because as soon as I got the forceps off it started to bleed but was very controllable. Like within a couple of hours it had stopped bleeding altogether (it probably stopped way earlier but I left it wrapped up just in case). Within 6 hours I felt confident enough to sleep with it not wrapped up. And so far today other than it being slightly more sensitive to touch I almost can't even tell it is there. I hope by the end of the week that I can my boxers again since right now I have to wear boxer briefs that are dark colored in case of any accidental bleeding. Eventually I will go back to freeballing but for now I have to wear underwear which sucks because it makes me all gassy and consently fixing them.
It is very difficult for my to upload pictures here for some reason. It might be because I am using an old device that no longer get frequent updates to its software. I do have a newer device that I could start to use but it's OS is limited and the camera sucks plus it doesn't have a great way to secure it from someone easily using it. It is also much slower. Right now I can only upload 1 photo at a time than go back in and edit it to add a second one.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hey Dude! An advice to consider. Remove your piercing and let it heal. I had a rpa and after 6 months I removed it. No pleasure at all. In ten years the scar and the skin is ready for a headsplit. It allmost looks as if I allready had one. Let a professionel piercer do the job. Just an advice. Peter Borges
Attachments
IMG_20190219_153954.jpg
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Hey Peter. I have thought about removing it and letting it heal up but what I did it for wasn't for just having a rpa I did it as a stepping stone to getting a head split. I do like the look of it and if I was to remove it I don't know when I will have another chance to do it again. As far as getting a professional to do it I thought a lot about it and looked into it and they either cost to much for it or they lacked experience in that type of piercing. You see even though I professional piercer would do it probably better (more centered) I wanted to do it myself. I have done all of my mods myself including doing play piercings when I was younger and yes I would always advice seeing a professional piercer for any piercing. I also don't make much for money so to spend $75-100 on a piercing is to much for me and I don't drive so then I would also have to find someone willing to drive me to it. I am not against what you said I just have my own reasons for why I did it. I would love to do it again but for now I am going to leave it since at this point it has started to form a tunnel and from what I have read once that is healed it will not completely grow back.
Last night I was remembering when I would do my play piercings and I remeber once at least piercing a rpa and almost twice piercing a pa. Now that was with sewing needles and safety pins. The second time I tried to pierce my pa I had already successful pierced a frenum with a quilting needle and yarn. At the time I wasn't really thinking of keeping it but the coot on yarn and the size of it caused it to heal in a made of days instead of weeks. I do not recommend ever under any circumstance using a sewing needle and yarn or other material not designed for piercing to preform any type of piercing. I decided to try to do the same for the pa which if I was successful I would keep it for sure but as I tried to pull the needle through it stopped at where I had the yarn and wouldn't go through so I abandoned it and pull it back out it then bleed for a while and kind of stopped me from doing any more for a while. The first time was for play and I used safety pins I think I kept them in for a little while but since they were safety pins and not actually piercing I took them out due to them pinching on the glans. I also remember at one point I wanted to see how many times I could pierce my penis and I vaguely recall have 42 piercings or so but I am not sure. I think I tried it more than once. Oh how fun it was to do such a thing and only really have a memory left of it. I do remember once where I think I either hit a smal blood vessel or the urethra but when I removed all the pins I had a dark spot near one of the it went away after a day or so. This time I am very careful to make sure I don't hit anything important and keep things very sterile. Thanks for your advice and I will look into a professional a bit more. What I am looking for is more on the lines of could I leave it and use it for splitting my glans or should I remove it and redo it centered more. If your advice is to just to remove it please explain why I should not just say that there wasn't any pleasure with yours so you removed it. I really only mentioned that I did it myself because it was off center I don't want to hear that I shouldn't be doing it myself. I could go on and rant about why I did it myself and why I still advice anyone considering piercing to see a professional piercer but that could just confuse people even more and everyone is different so each has their own reasons behind their mods and I wouldn't read a long rant about it myself so I wouldn't write it. Plus this is already too long as it is so maybe another day.
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

I'd definitely go with what the others say: take it out, let it heal, do it again in a couple weeks.
Whatever you use it for, it's not gonna have a clean-cut, nice outcome.
If you leave it as a piercing, you'll always see that it's off-center. That's what will come to your mind first every single time you see it, for the rest of your life. And if you cut it out and make a headsplit, same story. That's not gonna look nice.
And if you do a second one on the other side, you'll have trouble with the lower ends exiting very close to each other and pinching the skin in between. Ouch all the time. If you cut the skin between both ends, you'll end up with a funnel-shaped opening: huge at the top, tiny at the bottom. Seems weird to me, and probably looks weird too. And if you cut THAT open to get a headsplit, you'll probably have something like a C-shaped penishead, like a too short pincer of a crab or something.
So whatever way I imagine, the outcome will be not nice, or, at least MUCH less nice than it would if you redo it properly. And for what? For being done with a healed piercing one ridiculous month sooner? Man, this is gonna be for LIFE. Take this one more step, and afterwards you'll be very, very happy that you did.
And for the healing after taking out: You've had it in for two days so far. I really don't think this is gonna leave any mark on your glans. I've heard these piercings leave permanent marks only after they're healed up. And you're 4-6 months from that.

EDIT: an idea to get it straight the next time: maybe you should buy very small piercing needles (20g or so), and play-pierce it a couple times, for practice. That would heal pretty fast, you probably could do this once a week or so.
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
Pumuckl

Post by Pumuckl »

If you think about a head split later on you surely would want it centered. How is an off-center reverse PA helping with that? It will ruin the aesthetics of a head split if you're into that kind of thing.
So as everyone else said just take it out and let heal. Then give it another try!
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Ok so I am taking your guys advice and I took it out today hopefully it heals back to normal. I had thought about it if I was to leave it in and try to use it for a head split I would always see it off center I think what I am going to do is give it a week or so to heal and at that point decide whether to do a deep pa or retry the reverse pa. I was happy to see someone actually answer with why I should take it out. I know Peter was just trying to help but I am sometimes very stubborn with my decisions I will update more about the healing process and let you guys know what I do next.
Here is a picture from yesterday before I took it out
Attachments
image.jpeg
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I will keep a close eye on it because it does look a little red around it and it is slightly tender but not enough to have to run to an urgent care. The camera does make it look worse than it really is and I am well aware of what to look for. Here is picture of it remove after it stopped bleeding. Now looking at it from this picture it actually looks less off center than I thought but I know from look at it from the top it was to far off center to use for a head split. I think the next time I pierce it I first will use a finer point sharpie to draw a center line down and line the forceps up with that. I was looking forward to doing weird stuff was a RPA like seeing if I close off my meatotomy with something like tape and seeing if pee would come out of the new hole but I will have to wait longer now. In other news here is a picture of my first ever piercing that I have ever done with a 10g barbell in it. Yes it is the same barbell that I just removed and cleaned up from my RPA.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I like this piercing because I don't wear anything in it really ever until I and interested in it again and it easy can take no time at all to rest reach it out like I just had a 10g barbell in it now I have a 7.3mm sound in it here is proof that penis piercing once healed will always be there.the first picture is after I took the sound out and you can barely see the hole.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So I know I have been posting a lot here lately and I think I should at least show what I want to accomplish with my mods I don't remember who this picture came from but I have a feeling they might be on here so if it was you thank you for it.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (12.51 KiB) Viewed 6120 times
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Dude, you were considering a meatotomy developing like mine. I cut and clamped as you can see here. I like it as it is. Peter Borges
Attachments
Peehole outside penis head.
Peehole outside penis head.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Peter Borges wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:26 pm Dude, you were considering a meatotomy developing like mine. I cut and clamped as you can see here. I like it as it is.

May be its the way to start your split. Do as I have done and then clamp and cut the penis head from the tip. If you dare!!!. Peter Borges
Bzjlwbig

Post by Bzjlwbig »

My meatotomy.
Attachments
image.jpg
nuttyguy90

Post by nuttyguy90 »

My expanding and still healing from the last clamp and cuts meato
Attachments
My meato