My MTj Start

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

crakerjack

My MTj Start

Post by crakerjack »

Just received my MTj and this is my 3rd pump. I lasted about 1 1/2 hours. My goal was to hit the top of the hinge. Can't wait til I can do the marathon session.
crakerjack

Re: My MTj Start

Post by crakerjack »

OK what happened to all the pics?
timff

Post by timff »

Hi, How do you like the MT Jnr ?? Hope it make you pump up huge. Tim.
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

timff wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:10 pm Hi, How do you like the MT Jnr ?? Hope it make you pump up huge. Tim.
For my 3rd pump I was excited. Gave it for just under 2 hours. 16 inches. Tried to post pics and got http error message. Will try again after vacation.
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

Another try at the pics reduced...
Attachments
8cp.jpg
7cp.jpg
6cp.jpg
5cp.jpg
4cp.jpg
3cp.jpg
2cp.jpg
1cp.jpg
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

From the Junior to the Senior. Marathon start tonight...
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

can you tell me the dimensions of the Sr.? looking for overall length, how wide it is at the widest point, and the height one half is?
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

stjpumpfan wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:32 pm can you tell me the dimensions of the Sr.? looking for overall length, how wide it is at the widest point, and the height one half is?
Dimensions are as follows...The length inside is 10 inches, same as the Junior. The width is 7 inches as compared to the junior which is 5.
The 1/2 shell is 4 inches as the junior is 2 1/2. The opening is also a big difference where the junior is about 2 3/4 and the senior is about 3 1/2.
Hope this helps.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

That is a great "start" in the MTjr! After being in the Sr., do you have to wait a day or two before being able to get back into the Jr.?
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

Here's my first posting from my mini marathon. Started in the Junior for about an hour and a half. Took a breather. Strapped on the Senior and spent a couple hours, with only pee and lube breaks. Blew in the tube to get out the first three times. Kept going at half hour intervals. After hour four, I had to undo the screws to get out. Little sore getting back in, cause I couldn't just suck it in the opening, I had to force the clamshell closed to re-clamp . I did this twice for about another 1/2 hour. Once I got out the last time, it was time to quit . Things were really getting tender. I only filled maybe half of this giant. I really have new respect for pumpers that can fill, like 3/4's or more of a MTsr. For some reason I deleted the first two pics in the tube. Looking forward to doing it again.
Attachments
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

Nice first pump session in the Monster tube Crackerjack. Thank you for the measurements as well. I to get the doughnut on the underside of my cock. I have wondered if i cut the frenulum, would i be able to get a more even bloat. I also have that band of tight skin around the midpoint of my cock. It would be great to know how to avoid both these things. Again nice first session and i look forward to seeing more and bigger pics