BluntPump '18: Packing Big Tubes & Growing Massive Balls

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mRuss

Re: BluntPump '18: Packing Big Tubes & Growing Massive Balls

Post by mRuss »

and what of these changes to your pump routine? Seems your results are plenty good ;)
BluntPump

Post by BluntPump »

pipefitterdom wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:36 am Where did you get that digital pump?
This lil trusty fucker has been one of the best things I've treated myself to in a long time. Handheld mini electric pump. Takes four (4) AAA batteries. It's called the Universal Whisper Auto Pump from 665. I bought it in-store here in Los Angeles. Seems to be out of stock in their online store but I know they have some in the store.
BluntPump

Post by BluntPump »

mRuss wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:57 am and what of these changes to your pump routine? Seems your results are plenty good ;)
Still figuring it all out 100%, but I will definitely do a big update soon with my new routine and results!! Here's to a big summer bulge, fellas!
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

BluntPump wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:46 am
areaman wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:10 am Curious: no seal on the BM? Wonder if that's part of the issue.

Though if not, totally understood - I can't pump every day either (much as I'd love to) or my skin just gives up. haha.
I wish I could comfortably wear the seal. I've bought both the silicone and regular option from PumpToys and I find them too constricting to pump in--they actually hurt to wear. I wish I could get away with wearing them, I'd be in the tube all day long!

I feel that many have this issue with the PT seals due to the extreme concavity of the body side of the seal.
Because, physics-wise, my theory is that the kinda sharpish edge of the outer rim as it protrudes ,makes that point pull the hardest on the surrounding flesh and then the silicone once lubed up is slippery and that causes the flesh pull even easier...
and then for me that edge presses in and puts pressure on groin tendon points as well as feeling like a burning due to the hair follicles in the skin and/or just the skin tissues getting stretched too much.

I think if the body side was flatter form this would equal out the pressure and not make acute area of tension. I think another fellow I spoke to on here kinda proved that for himself as he cast some seals for himself with the body side flat and smooth and he said he doesn't get any burning or irritations, but his were I think mainly for a cock tube and not for a larger diameter tube, but I think the design would still be helpful for a CnB tube.

I have some design ideas for seals and trying to get time to work on molding some to test my ideas.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

My fiberglass & foam cushion
Attachments
Ring.jpg
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

BluntPump wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:27 pm
pipefitterdom wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:36 am Where did you get that digital pump?
This lil trusty fucker has been one of the best things I've treated myself to in a long time. Handheld mini electric pump. Takes four (4) AAA batteries. It's called the Universal Whisper Auto Pump from 665. I bought it in-store here in Los Angeles. Seems to be out of stock in their online store but I know they have some in the store.

Thanks I’m going to try to get one.
BluntPump

Post by BluntPump »

Lemme know if you have trouble acquiring one, Pipe! I can just pick one up in-store and mail it your way. You’re gonna love it!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Thanks BP!
I saw they were out of stock and I gave up. I’ll order one and see what happens.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

It was removed from the website but they were very nice and are going to pull one off the shelf for me. A buddy of mine has one and I have been looking for one ever since!
Thanks for the information!
BluntPump

Post by BluntPump »

pipefitterdom wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:34 am It was removed from the website but they were very nice and are going to pull one off the shelf for me. A buddy of mine has one and I have been looking for one ever since!
Thanks for the information!
Pipe! So happy you’re gonna have one. The best stocking stuffer for any serious pumper. Can’t wait to see you do your thing and get enormous. I will say I recommend buying rechargeable batteries. If a normal day of pumping for you is like me (3+ hours over the course of the day) then you’ll be buying new AAA batteries every few days—this thing eats battery life for breakfast! Took me a while to wise up and buy rechargeable!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Good advice, thanks!
I’ve just been using lung suction for some time now.
I like the way the pump sustains vacuum levels automatically.
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Electric pumps are the best can pump hands free :)
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

blunt can you post some pics of the electric pump?
Soda

Post by Soda »

My pumped big balls.
Attachments
After (2).jpg
After (1).jpg
IMG_1150.JPG
IMG_1144.JPG
IMG_0462.JPG
Before (9).jpg
Before (8).jpg