tube size

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

pigsty

tube size

Post by pigsty »

Hi guys,
I have a question concerning tube size.
I'm currently using 2.2x10 inch tube which I can fill quite well in about 20 minutes.
The lower half of my cock with base and the foreskin area pack completely, but there is still a gap in between.
It gets smaller if I stay longer in the tube and put a piece of tubing inside.
However, I am concerned about the blister on the head, it already happened to me few times.
So here is the idea, I was thinking to buy a bigger tube 2.75x10 inch. Pack the smaller first and than switch to the bigger to allow more expansion of the 'gap' area and the entire cock. What do you think about it?
Cheers,
pigsty
prelude99

Re: tube size

Post by prelude99 »

That's a great way to grow and to hold blisters back for a little while longer. With a larger tube the internal pressure of your cock isn't as great so it doesn't force into your head. Think about how much pressure your head experiences when you completely pack a tube and no where else to expand but your head! Combined with the internal cock pressure from being packed so tight you are bound to blister if you use mild pressure. Switching up to the larger tube after the starter tube is packed will help until you jam pack that one Lol.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
pigsty

Re: tube size

Post by pigsty »

Hi prelude,
thanks for your comment.
I was actually thinking the same. When my foreskin packs, the whole area below it is sealed and sees no direct vacuum.
In a bigger tube the entire cock will be exposed and could grow more evenly. So a bigger tube it is!
What was your key to success? How did you manage to grow this big and keep your cock uniform at the same time?
What vacuum are you using? I am staying around 10 inch Hg most of the time.
Cheers,
pigsty