Wives/GFs supportive?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bullbags

Re: Wives/GFs supportive?

Post by bullbags »

IMHO I think it depends on the woman and her attitude towards sex, eroticism and her own libido. In my case I'm lucky as she is highly sexed and quite imaginative. My progress over the last decade has been clearly noticed not only by her but others in the right clothes or at the beach in what I call my tanning thongs(I particularly like yellow :roll: )(I've explained that one to 'Fitter). That makes her very supportive as she quite admires the genital Gods on this board and especially the ones featured on the tumblr 'biggermanbulge' :shock: . She particularly loves the hot summer months because it accentuates the low hang especially after an epic pump and the stares she catches on other women :twisted: It's great fun to share your sexuality with your partner so just be open after all your probably not just holding hands in the dark and not saying a word or are you? I hope not, BB.
Scrotasaurus

Post by Scrotasaurus »

Full disclosure from GO. This is you. This is what you’re into. You’re the whole package - pumping and all. I’d caution against starting a new couplehood or marriage with any taboo topics. If it’s a dealbreaker then better to know now than keep secrets which she will ALWAYS assume the worst possible situation is happening (ie cheating). You’ve got a great cock and balls set. Show her how you maintain them ....
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I think you show her what it is that interests her. Get her motivated to "play" with you. Once she is well settled then just mentioned one other thing. Let her think about it, answer any questions about it, no pressure. Then tell her you would like to try this out does she want to be in on it? Softly, softly don't push but encourage her. She can be an interested audience.

Good Luck.
greenie

Post by greenie »

I'd been pumping for 7 or 8 yrs before I told my wife,so it was only about a 3hr pump once a week after she gone to work, I finally told her by using the internet as an excuse for my habit of pumping, in a way it's true, I told her that one day I saw a pic of a man with huge balls and cock and wanted to find out how he did it, looking further I found there were heaps of guys that were into something called vacuum pumping and it turned me on, I gave it a go with a jar and bit of tubing I saw some people use and found it was quite pleasurable and the look also added the the pleasure, it something I liked doing and didn't want to hide it from you any longer, to my surprise she said it was my body and I could do what I wanted so long as I didn't expect her to do it and that it was safe, I told her I had read up on the practice and it appeared relatively safe and lots of men and women were into it on the net, next I asked if she minded if I did it while she was home she said if I wanted too, so I pulled out the bottle and started pumping, after half an hour she was amazed at the increase in size, I kept to my 3 hours at first but now I do it all day when she's at home, I wear a sarong so it not in her face all day, at the end of the day when I'm massive, I trade a tickle or if I'm lucky a lick of my sack while I wank my fat cock for a long massage, my wife is not into adventurous sex and we only fuck once a week but being able to pump up all Sunday to a climatic end makes up for her lack of libido, hope this helps
The bigger they are the harder I get.
annatank

Post by annatank »

I’m going to weigh in here because my boyfriend is in to this and hid it from me for over a year when he got in to it. I noticed that sometimes his balls and cock were bigger than other times and I didn’t ask… but once I showed up to surprise him and he has just finished a long pump session. That was awkward
I wish he had told me instead of hiding it from me. That’s my only real problem with it all.
DonaldJPump

Post by DonaldJPump »

annatank wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:20 am I’m going to weigh in here because my boyfriend is in to this and hid it from me for over a year when he got in to it. I noticed that sometimes his balls and cock were bigger than other times and I didn’t ask… but once I showed up to surprise him and he has just finished a long pump session. That was awkward
I wish he had told me instead of hiding it from me. That’s my only real problem with it all.
I think I will do my best James Bond impression when this happens :D ,unless it is a surprise party for me with a large group of people....that might be awkward, :(
annatank

Post by annatank »

Donald.
i don't even understand that
DonaldJPump

Post by DonaldJPump »

Haha :D ,I just want to be better prepared for that future moment when a GF walks in on a pumping sesh.I'm thinking I may go with a James Bond response like,"I like My Balls shaken,not stirred,my dear."
annatank

Post by annatank »

gotcha
not so good with subtleness.
We are getting together next weekend and im asking him to bring his Jar so i can help.
It's totally insane but i like it
DonaldJPump

Post by DonaldJPump »

LOL.When you offered to help...I bet he didn't say no! :D You seem caring and adventurous.I hope he offers to ummm,help you out. 8)
annatank

Post by annatank »

DonaldJPump wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:45 pm LOL.When you offered to help...I bet he didn't say no! :D You seem caring and adventurous.I hope he offers to ummm,help you out. 8)
He has never left me hanging... if that's what you mean.
DonaldJPump

Post by DonaldJPump »

Haha,funny,James Bondish response. :D I noticed you are shopping for some very nice gifts.You certainly have turned your shock and surprise into something positive and exciting.Well done. :)
sbob0906

Post by sbob0906 »

Very Supportive ;P
Last edited by sbob0906 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

sbob0906 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:30 am Very Supportive ;P

2267.JPG

2268.JPG
Love the position and dam your sac is hugh..is it fro. Pumping or saline
pumper6

Post by pumper6 »

Hell yeah!! Nice pics!!!