Labia enlargement tips?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

lippygirl

Labia enlargement tips?

Post by lippygirl »

Hi, I'm looking to labia permanently bigger - both inner and outer. I have quite large inner lips that hang down about an inch and not so noticeable outer lips. I want to achieve a larger camel toe appearance and for my inner lips to hang down further. I've tried pumping and like the results but they do not last. Anyone with any tips or techniques for permanent size increase?
muhman

Re: Labia enlargement tips?

Post by muhman »

I don't have experience but I would say piercings (or clamps) and weights should help. And continue the pumping.
Will you post some pics? :)
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Regular pumping will permanently increase the size of your labia, but it will take time. Patience girl, patience. Besides its lots of fun right :twisted:
You can get pierced and hang weights too, but thats your choice. I for one second the motion of seeing photos of your beauty grace the site here soon. Please and thank you!
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

What about a mixture of pumping and stretching routines.
If you’re game you “could” go out pantyless wearing a dress or skirt or bagy pants, with some sort of stretching device attached to your outer lips.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I'd suggest labia piercings attached to stocking garters. What's not to like? :D
K
952_1000.jpg
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Got to be doing it every other day at least for it to stay...
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

kalahari wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:31 pm I'd suggest labia piercings attached to stocking garters. What's not to like? :D
K
952_1000.jpg
I see you took up my suggestion about going out pantyless, fantastic stretching. PM me if you would like help stretching :D
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

Hey there kalahari that is a stunning photo. Beautiful progress on the stretch. :D