Bullmaster with or without collar

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

drew_uk

Bullmaster with or without collar

Post by drew_uk »

Hey guys a fairly experienced ball and cock pumper here, Dan of using a bullmaster. I wondered what people's thoughts are on using and not using the silicone collar.

I pump with the collar but then get to the point where I need to remove the collar or I'm to wide to enter the tube.

Any thoughts? What's people's preference?
biffosmudge

Re: Bullmaster with or without collar

Post by biffosmudge »

Hi Drew

Good question not sure there is a answer that suits all pumpers but ?

I once used the Pumptoys seal which fits the ASTJ as well as the BULL, but not comfy to use after many years of pumping, now used as a pump rest or as a pump ring after a good session.

This came about when i moved up to a monster tube (senior) which has a 3.5" opening where the Bull or ASTJ are 4".

Cant give any facts only theory that seals can after a while hold back a pumpers results, as well as control how much groin tissue you want to suck through or not.

I do know it is comfy with out seals for me now and my theory is seals can hold back fluids hence i release vacuum and rotate then to allow any trapped to flow before i resume my nominal vacuum levels.

The key question is do you get better results without them ? and if so there could be your answer ?

Ben :)
joemortiz

Post by joemortiz »

I find pumping in my bullmaster to be unbearable without the silicone ring. I've tried a few times to pump with the ring on for a few hours and then remove the ring to try to gain further base pulling, but the bullmaster ends up pushing into my groin way too much and the pain becomes awful after a couple minutes. I really wish I could use the bullmaster without the ring like some of the other guys here are able to, though.
AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

I can't imagine using my BullMaster without the ring!
that is a thin straight tube digging into my gut.

I actually find my Bull ring the MOST comfortable of all of my tubes. I think I would like that same "style" of ring for my smaller cock only tubes, I like the thick dense structure of the silicone.

I mean a ring has to be comfy... otherwise, why bother, right?
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Mine's pretty comfy. The silicone ring was too constricting, so I made a permanent flared rig using foam & fiberglass.
Attachments
Foam & fiberglass
Foam & fiberglass
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

i think what you have to keep in mind is that the diameter of the opening is narrowed when the collar is in place and for some that ends up being too constricting. On the other hand, while rounded nicely; even a thickwalled tube such as the bullmaster or ASTJ can dig in when pumping at higher pressure and/or for longer periods of time. i have often thought that the best solution would be if those tube had the rim rolled to the outside so that the diameter of the opening was not any smaller but the surface area against the body was increased.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

My preference is to begin with the seal but to remove it mid session. I feel it becomes to restricting. And I know by the time I am ready to stop it is a real hassle trying to remove the seal at the end of a productive session. I feel I get bigger better results using this method.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

without trying to seem like i am hijacking this thread, Pumping Now can you go into some more detail about your homemade seal?
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

The ring is made with foam & fiberglass. West System epoxy (Amazon), Dow styrofoam (Home Depot).
Cut out a 6" square of 2" thick foam. Drill a hole through the middle, put a long bolt through it, with nuts & washers to hold it tight to the bolt. Put it in a drill press, so your foam square will spin. Then I used a dremel tool as a cutter & turned on the drill press... Kinda like a wood lathe. I cut the outside of the donut to a nice smooth shape. Then the inside needed a 'lip' to the right dimension to just fit over the BullMaster. When done, sand it. Slip over the BullMaster & fiberglass it on. I used 3 layers, sanded it, then a final layer of resin. The donut isn't flexible.
It's airtight, comfortable for all day & warm. The donut doesn't reduce the inside diameter of the BullMaster, so I slip out ok, except for BIG pumps.
Attachments
BullMaster & fiberglass donut.
BullMaster & fiberglass donut.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Steeve3662

Post by Steeve3662 »

Very impressive Pumping Now!