Need Pump Partner in Sydney

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Velcroman

Need Pump Partner in Sydney

Post by Velcroman »

I do like to have a quite pump but it would be nice to have regular pump partner to enjoy all the othe nice things that come from partner pumping. If you live in Sydney “have Tube, will Travel”. 😀😀
Velcroman

Re: Need Pump Partner in Sydney

Post by Velcroman »

Where are all the Sydney Pumpers? :shock:
reverso8

Post by reverso8 »

Would love to join you but I'm afraid Mid North Cost is just too far on a regular basis.
rosco

Post by rosco »

Hi velcroman and reverso8 - former Sydney guy here now living in Queensland. Get to Sydney occasionally to visit family and might be able to sneak away for a pumping session (would be great). Next visit is planned for mid January next. Give me a shout if you want to connect.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Am I REALLY the only pumper in Sydney. So far one in Bowral, one on the Mid North Coast and one in Queensland. I know we have a small population (6 + Million in NSW ) but just 4 pumpers??? :?
rosco

Post by rosco »

Keep trying Velcroman - occasionally you can find someone on skype - mine is wozmanau (skype name)
woody1

Post by woody1 »

Pumper here in sydney but not into men, or wanting to pump with a man, throw a woman in there and the story changes, and she has to be split in 2 when I am done with tube, if you want to pump or find a man go down oxford st and the cruise bars plenty of men there who will take you up on your offer, u just got to know where to look I am straight and know that.

Yawn :P
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

woody1 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:47 pm Pumper here in sydney but not into men, or wanting to pump with a man, throw a woman in there and the story changes, and she has to be split in 2 when I am done with tube, if you want to pump or find a man go down oxford st and the cruise bars plenty of men there who will take you up on your offer, u just got to know where to look I am straight and know that.

Yawn :P
It's good to know you're straight, as am I. Many of the pumpers on the Forum are straight, like you. I do have a question for you, given your reply, tell me; if you are so straight, how is it your so up yourself? Also "Sydney" is spelt with a capital "S" as is the abbreviation "St" the "S" is capitalized.

:arrow: YAWN
woody1

Post by woody1 »

Yea I am so up myself if you put it that way as the last poofter that tried to fuck with me died of AIDS, and if you do not like my comments you are required not to answer, if you want to move 50 tonne of rubble in a wk by bucket I am sure you would not be interested in a S or a s.

If that's your gripe go bother someone else as my time is clearly more important than yours.

YAWN YAWN