RIP Best jar ever

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

peeby

RIP Best jar ever

Post by peeby »

I have a beer or two and toke up when I pump. I tread carefully, but always thought, you know, something’s going to happen one day. Last night it did. I was done pumping in my favourite penis cylinder and went in the kitchen to hunt up something to eat. As I reached across some dishes that were drying, I touched (barely) my favourite pumping jar and down it went. A thousand pieces, easily. Had to pull myself together to clean up, etc, but the real scope of what I did is only now starting to hit home. I must have got that jar somewhere back in the early or mid 80s and for some reason it just clicked with me right away. Just the size for me and quite heavy compared to jars I have seen in stores these days.

I never worried about this jar, as I have about a larger one I got from a certain Swedish retailer. Used it 50 to 75 times a year, maybe more these last couple years, so was inside it thousands of times. Longest relationship I’ve ever been in, basically. And one that pleased me the most.

Anyway, I can’t believe how these things come about. I always wash it and put it somewhere to dry. When it’s dry, it goes back in the pumping room in a safe place. Yesterday, I washed it and put it as close to the edge of the counter as you might if you had no brain in your head, then a little later, I take a plastic cylinder from the counter and return it to the pumping room, looking at my jar and basically saying, ah, whatever.

Well, that was quite a whatever. Anyway, sorry to bore with my tale of woe, but with this hobby being so unique, I have nowhere else to say anything about a faithful, dare I say, sexy friend that I doubt I can replace.

And that, in a nutshell, is my sad tale.
AF34154B-2A82-491A-B35F-B414AFA21F76.jpeg
rosco

Re: RIP Best jar ever

Post by rosco »

:( sorry to hear of your loss of your pumping friend peeby. Hope you can find another one soon.
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

My condolences
Your package looks good in that jar
My your next "best jar ever"enter your life soon.
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You may no longer have the jar, but at least you still have the balls that came in it.
newfieboy69er

Post by newfieboy69er »

I have used a fish bowl for years and they come in different sizes also.They are also heavy which feels great.All you need is some 1/4 hose about 2 or 3 feet long,a little oil to apply to hose and only your mouth to pull the vacuum.I 3/4 fill the bowl with hot water before going in,hot enough to bear only.