Foreskin restoring ring

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

teaage

Foreskin restoring ring

Post by teaage »

Did anybody try to do this to restore his foreskin or recover the glans:

One of the simplest methods involved the implantation of a small platinum ring within the tip of the "foreskin." The ring held the skin in place over the glans, resulting in a "created phimosis" (meaning that the skin could not be retracted while the ring was in place). The hope was to generate enough new skin to permanently re-cover the glans after the ring was removed. As it turned out the skin was left was a fibrous, raised band where the platinum ring had been lodged and there was not enough skin to cover the glans.
Saul1500

Re: Foreskin restoring ring

Post by Saul1500 »

I use the tugging method and dtr had nice progress over the year so far.
damien

Post by damien »

Saul1500 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:22 pm I use the tugging method and dtr had nice progress over the year so far.
I am also using the tugging (hand method), and although at an early stage, it appears to be working albeit slowly. My goal is for total flaccid cover to regain better sensitivity, and back to where nature intended it to be.
Saul1500

Post by Saul1500 »

you needs to use a retainer when not tugging. PM me I can give you a lot of information and resources.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I think the quickest and most effective way to restore a foreskin is by following the methodology outlined in Album 12 of the TetherSpout Chronicles.
Go to tetherproducts.com to view it.