Ball and Belly inflation + PEC PICS

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

mrtn261

Re: Ball and Belly inflation + MORE PICS

Post by mrtn261 »

Would love to see a video while in progress I want to do it.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

For a moment I wondered what I would look like if I tried this. Then i realized we have pretty similar builds. I'd look pretty much like that! :)
That photo of you with the tape measure is, admittedly, pretty amazing.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

mRuss wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:39 am For a moment I wondered what I would look like if I tried this. Then i realized we have pretty similar builds. I'd look pretty much like that! :)
That photo of you with the tape measure is, admittedly, pretty amazing.
Okay, mRuss, you HAVE to! We can do it at the same time and have matching beach ball bellies. hehe.
And trust me, I was in a little bit of shock when I saw the number on the tape measure. Had no idea I'd get that kind of result. I took as many pics as I could since I didn't know how long it would last or when I'd get a chance again. But the feeling of the size and weight was so hot, I couldn't stop leaking pre-cum and I've got wet spots on my briefs in most of the pics. Having my balls blown up too helped with that feeling, naturally. hahaha
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

It was fun trying on clothes that normally fit. There was no way that shirt would button up. Zero chance!
And even the shorts were a struggle. Too bad I could only feel my big balls or see them in the mirror since my inflated belly blocked my view. :shock:
Ball Belly!
Ball Belly!
Will it fit?
Will it fit?
Maybe no one will notice I put on a few pounds.
Maybe no one will notice I put on a few pounds.
kev01-1

Post by kev01-1 »

very good looking.... I really want to try both at the same time
salineboy1912

Post by salineboy1912 »

Can you tell me where you placed the catheters for doing the belly infusion! I love belly inflation and I always wanted something like infusion! And seeing your results is just wow
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

salineboy1912 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:32 pm Can you tell me where you placed the catheters for doing the belly infusion! I love belly inflation and I always wanted something like infusion! And seeing your results is just wow
Hey, Salineboy! First, I love your stuff on Xtube. And I think you'll be totally addicted with belly infusion. There's no discomfort, you actually feel the extra weight, and it lasts way longer than air inflation.

I used two catheters, one on each side. they were placed about 3" below my nipples and about 6" apart. I inserted them down and at a shallow angle so it was below the skin and well into the fatty layer. You might want to tie something below your waist to help minimize migration.

Can hardly wait to see the results!!!
baileyguy19

Post by baileyguy19 »

Last edited by baileyguy19 on Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Seems you have some people discovering a kink they might not have known they had ;)
Pumppup92

Post by Pumppup92 »

Troika wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:33 am
inflatedguy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:10 am Wow that's one sexy balloon body you got there ! can't wait to see you get even bigger hehe :9 would love to see your big belly and balls bounce while you jerk off until you shoot all over your huge round belly !
I second this! <3
I third this!
27 year old pumper in the UK, currently working on a 9x2.25" tube
salineboy1912

Post by salineboy1912 »

Griffin wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:10 am
salineboy1912 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:32 pm Can you tell me where you placed the catheters for doing the belly infusion! I love belly inflation and I always wanted something like infusion! And seeing your results is just wow
Hey, Salineboy! First, I love your stuff on Xtube. And I think you'll be totally addicted with belly infusion. There's no discomfort, you actually feel the extra weight, and it lasts way longer than air inflation.

I used two catheters, one on each side. they were placed about 3" below my nipples and about 6" apart. I inserted them down and at a shallow angle so it was below the skin and well into the fatty layer. You might want to tie something below your waist to help minimize migration.

Can hardly wait to see the results!!!
Thank you Griffin! Never thought you actually seen my stuff, thanks thought! Maybe sometime we can do an infusion or something via skype: inflationboy1312
LusciousLR

Post by LusciousLR »

Hi Griffin

Firstly... Great pics... love the results. Would be great to see some 'in progress' pics. I am totally wanting to do this next. I have done breast infusion with saline and love the results. I also usually experience the areas of hardness and the sting... but it doesn't bother me... I like the sting 😉. I have found that warm hands and gentle massage eliviates the sting quickly though if anyone finds this too much. Seemed to help with speed of infusion too. How long did it take you to infuse the 2 litres?
Any ladies that have done this.. would be great to see some pics.
I will be doing this as soon as I get chance... and will post pics of course. Have inflated my belly with air and that felt amazing... so can't wait to try this now.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

LusciousLR wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:47 pm Hi Griffin

Firstly... Great pics... love the results. Would be great to see some 'in progress' pics. I am totally wanting to do this next. I have done breast infusion with saline and love the results. I also usually experience the areas of hardness and the sting... but it doesn't bother me... I like the sting 😉. I have found that warm hands and gentle massage eliviates the sting quickly though if anyone finds this too much. Seemed to help with speed of infusion too. How long did it take you to infuse the 2 litres?
Any ladies that have done this.. would be great to see some pics.
I will be doing this as soon as I get chance... and will post pics of course. Have inflated my belly with air and that felt amazing... so can't wait to try this now.
You've GOT to try it. So much better than air inflation. The only downfall is that I wish it lasted longer. But it definitely lasts way longer than air inflation. The actual infusion takes a while. Maybe almost two hours. But it's not unpleasant. Just have everything close at hand so you don't have to move around very much. And the best thing, as you probably know from breast infusion, is that you don't have an issue with leakage and sealing the injection site. You can have fun with it almost immediately after.

And I'm on the progress pics for the next one for sure! I'm placing my order right now and am wondering how much I should go for the next infusion. I'd love to fill it up til I can't stand up on my own. I should be ready in the next few weeks, so watch for updates! :)
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Looking forward to getting this big again. Even bigger! I wonder how much I can take. This is 2 liters. Any suggestions on what I should try for the next time? And maybe throw in some Dextrose, too?
Capture7.JPG
mrtn261

Post by mrtn261 »

You must do a video from start to finish. :mrgreen: This is so hot. I cant wait to try it.