Bullmaster or Monstertube?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

deepthroatcockpig

Bullmaster or Monstertube?

Post by deepthroatcockpig »

I will be new to pumping. Would like feedback for either the Bullmaster or the MonsterTube cylinders. Which is better?
Also with electric devices. Which is best yet still affordable- Vacutech, CTC, or Pulsar? CTC just looks so old fashioned. Which is quieter?

All feed back welcome as I am deciding which to buy. I am currently undergoing silicone procedures on both cock & balls and will start pumping after my third silicone session [coming up soon]. :twisted:
PumpedStageMuscle

Re: Bullmaster or Monstertube?

Post by PumpedStageMuscle »

I had a montertube and found it to cumbersome. I ended up getting a Long Johnny from PumpToys.com and have loved that. Now as I have started to out grow I decided to get a BullMaster Magnum and already own a Vacutech Pulsar love it! Ballpumping mode is legit and its super quiet got roommates and they can't hear it all. I use it at 7am to start my day and tv can actually drown out most of the sound.
deepthroatcockpig

Post by deepthroatcockpig »

I am researching buying a system and have the same question regarding Monstertube or Bullmaster.
As a first time silicone injectee, the Monstertube seems to be better for me. [.
As for electric units. Many do prefer Pulsar but it is so expensive. Do I really need something that up to date?
I agree with you, the CTC unit is so antiquated, so for me, that is out. Some guys say go to an auto parts store and buy an oil line electric pump. They say it works just as well and so much cheaper but I am afraid to do so. How would the connectors fit? I assume I/You would have to add an attachment to make it fit. I am not that handy.
venicepumpr

Post by venicepumpr »

Consider the ASTJ.
Attachments
IMG_2898.jpg
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

My glas bitcher is good as a Bullmaster I guess. Like it and I have great results
Attachments
in my mug
in my mug
in my jug
in my jug
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Hope you made your choice.. the bull master gets my vote feels amazing, good growth from it
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

My BullMaster Magnum with my comfort ring, made from foam & fiberglass
Attachments
IMG_20170903_200819454_HDR.jpg
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

Whoa.. I'm still in search of good cylinder too. I like shape of bullmaster.. looks the best by eye. But.. I have standard cylinder.. it feels weird to have cock + balls stucked together like that. That bullmaster could help with that feeling as it has separated room for cock and balls.
AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

Zajosek wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:16 am Whoa.. I'm still in search of good cylinder too. I like shape of bullmaster.. looks the best by eye. But.. I have standard cylinder.. it feels weird to have cock + balls stucked together like that. That bullmaster could help with that feeling as it has separated room for cock and balls.
Don't underestimate the MonsterTube JUNIOR!
I love mine.

I'm after that longer pear shape stretch like shown above in the glass picture, the Jr. does that well, I really like the end product for what I desire, the shape of the Jr. is much better than a Full Sized Monster .
I also have the Bullmaster...same story, loooong pull, I like it.

I think I'll outgrow my Jr. before my BM magnum though.
the Junior is real easy to Get OUT of too, don't forget that.
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

AvgWhiteGuy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:34 am
Don't underestimate the MonsterTube JUNIOR!
I love mine.

I'm after that longer pear shape stretch like shown above in the glass picture, the Jr. does that well, I really like the end product for what I desire, the shape of the Jr. is much better than a Full Sized Monster .
I also have the Bullmaster...same story, loooong pull, I like it.

I think I'll outgrow my Jr. before my BM magnum though.
the Junior is real easy to Get OUT of too, don't forget that.
I really like BM shape and style. MT Junior is just.. weird O.o but.. who knows.. maybe comfy :-)
BM Magnum would be maybe too big for now O.o I have to get measurements right..
I still have my classic cylinder that I use every day for few hours [usually 1-2times per day (each session 1-2h)].
What I read usually here, its good to pump with "smaller" pump before, then go for the bigger one. That way I should measure after pumping if I understand correctly.
I will post pictures anyway.. I have no time for it now :X Maybe you will help me decide in the end.
thicknfun

Post by thicknfun »

I am into big all over
Attachments
20201228_182422.jpg
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

A point in favor of the Bullmaster - - once packed, release the vacuum The pressure against your groin quits & it hangs there like a big comfortable ball weight. Spend all day in it.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
thicknfun

Post by thicknfun »

Been pumping since that first pic. So horny pumped!!!!
Attachments
16132527044172772924668649952102.jpg