I now want them to see my bulge

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Huge4Me

I now want them to see my bulge

Post by Huge4Me »

The first time I ever did a full package pump session, I was afraid everybody would notice my bulge. It had gotten quite huge and was fairly obvious to me. And it took more than a day for it to go down to less obvious proportion. The fact is that nobody seemed to notice. And by the size I can get to now, it is not surprising that nobody did.

However, that was then, and now is now. Now I want people to notice. Not my next door neighbors, not people at work, at least not quite yet. But the world at large, people in malls, people in flea markets. I want to catch them noticing the bulge between my legs. And with the size I am able to attain now, occasionally, someone does. And I love it when they do. My attitude now is, as long as I've taken the trouble to make my package this huge, why would I want to keep it a secret. It is far more fun, and actually a lot easier, to go around showing off this bulge than it is to struggle to keep it a secret.

Has anybody on this site gone through a similar transformation? If so, why not share your story.
fuelhead

Re: I now want them to see my bulge

Post by fuelhead »

I haven't been able to spend the time to go epic. I do enjoy having a pumped package but try to hide it. Hopefully some one here cam help you with your question. Good luck.
rojogan

Post by rojogan »

I've never been too concerned about it. Before I retired I wore pleated slacks to work most of the time. Now I just wear jeans and don't care. In fact I keep hoping I'll meet someone who notices and would like to pump with me.
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

I enjoy pumping and shopping also. Great fun watching how hard women try not to get caught copping a peek. :lol:
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I'm sort of the same. I've got to the stage where i don't care any more. Recently i took a break during a Sunday to go to the pub for a couple of pints like this.

19 feb 17 004.jpg
This year plan on doing the same but with shorts on. I really don't care any more, plus, i want to test the water to see if there are any big ball fans out there.

I often work naked during summer and spend dinner time laid out on a lounger in the yard. I was always careful not to be too big for that but last year kept the stainless glans ring on.

yard 005.jpg
This year i plan on being bigger when i have the chance to get some time in the tube or i'll have the ball rings on. From experience, someone making mention of something like that are very few and far between. My bigger tubes are on open display in the office and only one person has asked what they were, my massage lady, so i told her. She didn't have a problem with it. Niether do i any more.

Bignlow
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Hey Bignlow,

I love the bulge you show in your picture. I'll bet that lasts for hours without losing much, if any, size and is still quite large the next day.

It's great to hear that you and others have decided to let their bulges show. Hell, the gals show off their silicone filled boobs and push up bras all time...and we love it, why shouldn't we parade our massively swollen junk? Maybe they'll love it too.

I find myself wondering just what I might do or say if I saw somebody walking along in public with a gigantic bulge like yours...especially if I too happened to be massively pumped.

Anybody ever encounter a massively swollen pumper out in public?
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

I've encountered a pumper directly and indirectly. One was interacting with me and he rested his package on the counter while I assisted him. I wasn't pumped but was so hard wanted to share my bulge with him. I didn't. I barely looked but his package was obvious. Lots of balls!

As I've grown I've gone through size shame and size confidence. Having a cock that would show when ever it got slightly hard caused me to wear bigger clothes when I was younger. As I grew and gained confidence in myself and my body I decided to start wearing more shorts and T shirts that were more fitting. It showed but I got used to it and didn't quite care. I looked at it from the angle of an over endowed woman. She's not wearing a compression shirt. She's showing cleavage.

Through pumping my meat has become not able to be hidden in my old ways and I've gotten comfortable with it showing down my leg. I get looks and I just continue interacting like normal. Some days the looks are more than others and I have to check what I'm showing because I've became that used to it. If I'm pumped in the slightest it shows as a strong pressing at a size that doesn't seem natural and can be brushed off. Until it shifts sides, which it doesn't anymore! It simply creases or resists the bend. That is what gives my bulge away and draws the looks. Just standing it's heavy enough to not stick out. Also I don't do balls so no extra help bulging out.

Overall, the comfort I've gained through just DOING IT and letting it show has opened my wardrobe and my mind to things I can do. Things that people could possibly think. I'd say it's not grotesque as though I'm seeking attention, but it's extremely long and thicker than a 20oz bottle protruding from my leg lower than my already low inseam. I've got a monster Dick and it's attached to my body and is in my pants. If it shows to the outside world oh well. They are familiar with guys being hung. It should show through their clothes.

2 cents.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

For what it's worth I thoroughly enjoy it particularly after I've pumped in the summer months when it's as hot/humid as the amazon! the thrill is catching the attempted efforts of women to pretend not to look and then realizing their gaze cannot pull away :twisted: Obviously the guys do it too to check out the other guys junk, why not! Be proud if you've got 'more', buxom women are the same, they understand the 'power' :) BB.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Looks like almost all of us are going to be much more willing to be seen in public with our huge pumped up junk showing through our pants. I hope to pass one or more of you out in public somewhere some time. And I hope we both notice.

KEEP PUMPING. GET HUGE. SHARE IT.

(And Prellude, keep showing us that there seems to be no limit as to how freakin' totally huge we can get.)