New on pumping, story of progress

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Touch_of_Grey

New on pumping, story of progress

Post by Touch_of_Grey »

Hi folks,

my lady companion and I did not know much about vaginal pumping. Only some pictures and Lady didn't like the idea. She was uncertain about the effects, feared pain. Therefore we did nothing but there was always the (my) wish to try it.

In a while I simply bought a vagina pump and gave it to her as a present. She was absolutely not convinced but agreed to give it a try. What a disaster! Not that she suffered pain, she smiled about it due to the fact that nothing, absolutely nothing happened. We did not get any vacuum! Laughing she told me that she might be leaky, not build for it. Was this the end?

Fortunately not! I found out that the pump missed the valve. It was simply not there and a good reason for the failure. Additionally in the meantime we found a website with a bunch of explanations and some things became clearer.

I bought a better model, one from Froehle and we tried it again. We got vacuum, she got some pain. We figured out that she had to shave her pussy and lubricate the cup seal. After that she was more curious and on a path to success.

Two weeks later in the meantime she was on a business trip we tried it again and it worked well except that I was a bit too wild. At a point she couldn't stand the vacuum and we had to lower it. She asked me to regulate this by her own but she liked it definitely more than at the beginning.

Applying the low pressure for three times, holding it at any one time for several minutes, giving relieve in between she got some slightly swollen lips. Not that intense a you can find it on some pictures but recognizeable. And she was quite wet.

It was only a short time after penetrating her vagina that she climaxed. Never before that happened that fast and after some minutes it happened again! Incredibly!

After sleeping for some hours she woke me up and we had sex again. She was pretty wet and came not that fast than the night before but she did.

I asked her if this was still an effect of pumping her vagina and she says yes. She told me that she woke up several times at night and fingered herself always getting an orgasm. It must have happened three or four times in between.Now I guess she is convinced and I'm curous about what will happen in the future? Maybe we get some additional hints and ideas fromt his community?
imsnowman

Re: New on pumping, story of progress

Post by imsnowman »

Wow! Great story. Y'all have found a new way to play. Congratulations!
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Very, very cool. Wish my wife would allow me to pump her.
Kudos to your wife for pumping. Not the size that clearly matters as much as the results it brought.
Thanks and good luck.
Jeremy
Touch_of_Grey

Post by Touch_of_Grey »

JeremyH wrote:Very, very cool. Wish my wife would allow me to pump her.
Kudos to your wife for pumping. Not the size that clearly matters as much as the results it brought.
Thanks and good luck.
Jeremy
It's not my wife, it's my female companion. :wink:

But this doesn't matter that much.

Sorry, no pictures. She says she is not an exhibitionist.
wonky

Post by wonky »

I have a somewhat similar story.

I had a GF a while back who was curious but very skeptical and also somewhat fearful of injury or pain.
Using a Froehle cup with sound, we kept the vacuum very low and I cycled it constantly. After about half an hour she was getting thoroughly bored so we quit and commenced having sex. I am not kidding when I say that immediately upon me entering her body her eyes rolled back in her head and she said "Oh my God! What was I thinking! You can do that to me anytime you want!" and we both climaxed pretty quickly. Evidently, the sensation was as impressive for her as it was for me.

Needless to say, she later changed her mind and we never did it again.
Touch_of_Grey

Post by Touch_of_Grey »

Last weekend we had a lot of time to play around with 3P - pump, pussy and penis - and we had a lot of fun. Seems to me she turns into an afficionado of pumping. It the meantime she also did it without me. She tells me she had to make good for a lot of orgasms she missed in the past.
Touch_of_Grey

Post by Touch_of_Grey »

The long Easter weekend was fun but I guess now we have a problem! On Good Friday we thought to be alone as suddenly the daughter of my female companion rushed in.

We were a bit shocked the daughter too. Even if she is adult at 24. She blushed and ran out of the room but she must have seen the conditions of her mother's private parts. What a pity, it ruined us the afternoon.

An now it becomes difficult.

Next day she asked her mother about it. Mother is quite free minded so she told her what was going on. That we sleep together the daughter had realized some time before and the fact seemed not to be a problem.

On Sunday the women talked again and as it comes out the daughter wanted to be pumped too, give it a try. What to do now?
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

Touch_of_Grey wrote:The long Easter weekend was fun but I guess now we have a problem! On Good Friday we thought to be alone as suddenly the daughter of my female companion rushed in.

We were a bit shocked the daughter too. Even if she is adult at 24. She blushed and ran out of the room but she must have seen the conditions of her mother's private parts. What a pity, it ruined us the afternoon.

An now it becomes difficult.

Next day she asked her mother about it. Mother is quite free minded so she told her what was going on. That we sleep together the daughter had realized some time before and the fact seemed not to be a problem.

On Sunday the women talked again and as it comes out the daughter wanted to be pumped too, give it a try. What to do now?

Continue on is what I would say
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Get both of them pumping.......
labialovingdick

Post by labialovingdick »

--- deleted ---
Last edited by labialovingdick on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Touch_of_Grey

Post by Touch_of_Grey »

Yesterday we bought her an own pump.

We will see what happens?
labialovingdick

--- deleted ---
Last edited by labialovingdick on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Touch_of_Grey

Post by Touch_of_Grey »

labialovingdick wrote:What kind of pump did you choose for her and does she already know or is it a surprise for her?
She gets the same one her mother uses and her mother will give it to her. Maybe "little" daughter needs some instructions. That is a job for Mommy not for me! :wink:
labialovingdick

--- deleted ---
Last edited by labialovingdick on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Touch_of_Grey

Post by Touch_of_Grey »

The young Lady told her mother that she hat difficulties with her boyfriend. Even if they have sex quite often she does not experience climaxes the same way. Every six weeks one if not fingering herself. Sad!

Hopefully she get better sensations with the pump.