Glansectomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

NuderThanNude

Glansectomy

Post by NuderThanNude »

Anyone here interested in glansectomy?

About 2 months ago I completed mine and would be more than happy to answering any questions anyone has. I hope to post some photos soon if there is any interest in seeing them.
jr1975atv

Re: Glansectomy

Post by jr1975atv »

Ok let's see it.
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Please share. Do tell of the experience as well. Thank you in advance.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I want to take some better ones but here is an idea as to what it looks like.

It has a totally different look at each stage of an erection.
Attachments
Fully Erect 1 001.jpg
Fully Erect 3 003.jpg
My shaft is now free to retract inside my body when I am flaccid.
My shaft is now free to retract inside my body when I am flaccid.
DSCN0001.jpg
Last edited by NuderThanNude on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Let me start by saying that I am new to this forum and am not sure what degree or types of genital modifications folks are interested in here. I have spent much time on the 'tribe' until recently where it has been down more than it is up. Over the years I have experimented with a broad range of genital modifications with the intent of enhancing my sexuality and sexual enjoyment. I have learned a lot from the internet and my discussions with other folks with similar interests so I am here to share whatever information and knowledge I have acquired from my own experiences regarding genital modifications. So if there is interest I will stay and share.

My glansectomy has been my most recent modification and I am very excited about it so I thought I would start with it.

As I mentioned, enhancing my sexuality and sexual pleasure has always been my goal with my genital modifications. I never hated my genitals although I have to admit I have always envied the smooth look of female pubes but I enjoy having my external genitalia to play with more. So you may question... if you enjoy your genitals and your goal is enhancing sexual pleasure why would you remove the most sensitive part of your genitals. The answer is simple. Through a gradual process I have learned that sexual pleasure can be better without a glans.

I have to admit that removing it was scary - not because so much of the risks involved (because I followed a fairly safe method) but because if I didn't like the result there was no turning back. Well I am happy to say that the result is better than I have ever hoped it would be and that is the part I want to share with any daring and adventurous individuals who are on the fence about a glansectomy.

I have a lot of information about events leading up to the the decision, the method I followed to accomplish it and the details of the result. So if anyone at all is interested ask some specific questions and I will do my best to answer them. Some other modifications I have performed on myself include frenum removal, meatotomy, glans separation, glans split, the permanent removal of the majority of my body hair, many types of piercing including nipple, anal and deep penis (some have been retired or traded up for other mods), and a successful (above my scrotum) urethral reroute with my old urethral opening blocked off.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I'm just curious how your sexual pleasure was improved without the glans! Not something I'm interested in myself, but it's always nice to hear others' stories :)
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

[quote]I'm just curious how your sexual pleasure was improved without the glans! Not something I'm interested in myself, but it's always nice to hear others' stories :)/quote]

Sure I'd be happy to answer your question!

I know it's difficult to believe and not something I had expected either! I also know that everyone is different. However, I trust that the glans of most guys is very sensitive, - mine was! If I was really turned on by the female I was having sex with I spent most of my time fighting off an orgasm so that I could make the pleasure last longer. In the meantime, her orgasm was slowly building and she was enjoying every second of it. I believe it is safe to say that even if a guy isn't fighting off an orgasm the whole time his orgasm will come on quickly and end quickly and then there is a recovery time before he can have another orgasm. I know that in my case, if my partner continued to stimulate my glans after an orgasm my glans would become hypersensitive and even begin to hurt and I would usually have to make her stop.

With the glans out of the picture. the shaft sensations become more prominent and are very pleasant - especially in the area which was behind the rim of the glans and the frenum area. It's kind of like when a person looses his eyesight - the other senses become more prominent. These other sensations act differently though and allow for a more gradual build up to orgasm. If one was to look at and compare glans and shaft orgasms graphically the glans orgasm would look like a sharp peak in the middle of the curve whereas the shaft would be more rounded and spread out over more of the curve. Glans orgasms are over with so quickly there is very little time to enjoy them whereas orgasms from shaft (or whole body) stimulation last much longer and can be enjoyed for a longer time.

Recovery from a glansless orgasm is also much quicker and a guy can have multiple orgasms in a short time. I find that my interest in sex doesn't drop of as radically after orgasm now.

So to sum all of this up.. glansless orgasms are more female like. I have found that without my glans I can edge on the verge of orgasm for hours (or days) if I want- or If I want, I can have an orgasm as quickly as when I had my glans. The orgasm still lasts longer and feels much better, without all of the negative after affects. In addition, if my focus is not on fighting off my own orgasm I can focus on my partners (and my own) pleasure a lot more.

Hard to believe, I know - but "Less Can Be More"!
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

In the 3rd photo you can see one of the side effects of my glansectomy which was a pleasant surprise for me and one which I enjoy very much. It has to do with the fact that since my shaft skin doesn't bunch up against the rim of my glans, now my shaft is free to retract inside my body when my penis is flaccid. The shaft skin rolls in on itself and creates a short, hollow foreskin like tube. I enjoy the feel very much because it is like not having a penis most of the time (including room in my underwear) but when I want it it's there. A little shorter - but still there!

The shorter length doesn't bother me because I always believed that skill can make up for size. It's not how big it is, it's how you use what you have!
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

NuderThanNude wrote:With the glans out of the picture. the shaft sensations become more prominent and are very pleasant - especially in the area which was behind the rim of the glans and the frenum area. It's kind of like when a person looses his eyesight - the other senses become more prominent. These other sensations act differently though and allow for a more gradual build up to orgasm. If one was to look at and compare glans and shaft orgasms graphically the glans orgasm would look like a sharp peak in the middle of the curve whereas the shaft would be more rounded and spread out over more of the curve. Glans orgasms are over with so quickly there is very little time to enjoy them whereas orgasms from shaft (or whole body) stimulation last much longer and can be enjoyed for a longer time.
Believe it or not, I can actually relate. I'm uncut, and I've always gotten far more pleasure from my foreskin than from the glans. I can get off by rubbing the glans, and sometimes I do it for fun.. but most of the time I either jerk the skin on the shaft or back and forth over the head. Either way, it's the slow buildup of sensation from my foreskin that gets me off.

For better or worse though, I've never had a problem with premature ejaculation or oversensitivity.. quite the opposite actually. So my glans at least isn't getting in the way of my sexual pleasure!

Thanks for the answer :)

edit -- and oh yeah, I was gonna comment on that "foreskin" pic too! I think it looks great, and ready for teasing out with a tongue ;)
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

soundsgreat87,
You are lucky that your are uncut and that your glans sensitivity is suppressed somewhat by your foreskin. I believe the sole purpose of the glans of a male is a remnant of an age where humans were lower on the food chain. Sex was of the upmost importance for the survival of the species so it was important for the man to plant his seed quickly and then loose interest and retreat quickly for his own safety. Unfortunately, that does little for the male from the standpoint of getting the most enjoyment from the sexual experience. It doesn't do much (in a lot of cases) for the female either.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I know that there are others that had a glansectomy before me but I believe I am the first to do one on myself in order to enhance my sexuality and improve my sexual pleasure. Others have also experienced improved orgasms as a result of their glansectomys but did theirs (or had theirs done) for other reasons. I was successful in achieving my goal and the end result that I was looking for and just want to make it known that it is possible for sex to be more enjoyable without a glans. Granted, it isn't the easiest modification to achieve but if done properly it can be done without medical intervention. Above all, In addition to voluntary glansectomy, I am hoping that this information will be helpful to those who may have to loose their glans due to cancer or other medical reasons.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I actually have hundreds of questions.

I am particularly interested in the method you used to perform your glansectomy and how you differentiate among the other procedures described as meatotomy, glans separation and glans split that you say you performed previous to it. Could you please elaborate?

I would also love to see a frontal view of your stump. I gather there is no urethral opening. Don't you miss that? Or can you still stick sounds up into your dick from the underside where your peehole is now located?

So will this be it, or do you have other modifications of your penis planned for the future? And how do your sex partners feel about all this? It may be good for you, but I think some of them might miss having a complete penis to play with, even if it was already a little cut up and modified.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

TetherSpout,
I'd be more than happy to answer any of your questions the best that I can.

I'm not quite sure what you mean about "how I differentiate among the other procedures described as meatotomy, glans separation and glans split that I say I performed previous to it". But let me try answer what I think you are asking. There is one thing that is common to all of those cutting modifications that It had performed and that is that I have always cut a little at a time each day until I accomplished my goal. In that way I kept bleeding to a minimum and under control while there wasn't any time for regrowth. One other thing that helped with my glans separation and glans split was that I had healed piercings that I ended at. That was a big help because I had a target (or goal) to reach with my cutting. Secondly, When I did the final cut upon reaching my goal I didn't have to worry about regrowth. I always cut with double edge razor blades because they were thin and sharp. I never needed anything for pain because there never was much because of the sharpness of the blades, There was a little sting at the start of the cut but with light pressure and a sawing motion there was no pain to speak of. The only real pain was when I cut through a nerve bundle but even that was manageable without anything for pain. Recently I found a product called Wound Seal that works extremely well in controlling bleeding. It has added an extra measure of assurance that I can quickly stop any amount of bleeding. It really does work well.

I want to take additional photos when I get an opportunity and some from the front and also at different stages of erection because the look of my penis changes so much at each stage.

You are correct that I don't have a urethral opening at the end of my shaft. I blocked it off after I knew that I had a reroute opening that wouldn't close up. That gave me enough time to realize that I never wanted fluids to exit my penis ever again. I never missed that one bit. I absolutely love having to pee like a female. Except for a few rare situations (which I was able to deal with easily) I find it more convenient to sit or squat to pee as I never have to worry about pointing or aiming my penis. I just sit and it goes straight down. One of the biggest benefits to the reroute and blocked urethra is that oral sex is much better because most women I have been with didn't like taking semen into their mouths so they would have to quit using their mouths when i wanted it the most. Another benefit is that I no longer have to worry about a wet spot at the front of my pants or shorts when I am excited. It is now low enough where it can't be seen easily.

I can actually stick sounds in both directions from my reroute opening now because my old urethra is only blocked at the tip.

I am so pleased with my penis as it is now that I would hate to risk changing anything so I don't have any additional plans for modifying my penis. I always thought it would be neat to not have a penis but I loved having one to play with and have sex with too much to loose it. I now have the best of both worlds. Because my shaft skin no longer bunches up against the rim of my glans my shaft is now free to retract inside my body when I am flaccid so most of the time it feels and looks like i do not have a penis but when I want it it is still there.

My wife lost interest in sex after her hysterectomy so my modifications aren't an issue with her. As far as sex with other females... I think my glansless penis is less gross than it was when I had my glans split or had it partially separated from my shaft. I'm not sure how any future female partners may react but I'm thinking that I can offer them something different and unique to experience. There is a different feel to my penis because the end is now really firm and it is easier to play with without lubricant because my shaft skin slides freely along and off the end of my shaft. Another benefit to them is that I can now control my orgasms much better and can spend more time satisfying them. Because my orgasms are more female like I feel that I can be more in sync with theirs.
Cheesecake

Post by Cheesecake »

Last edited by Cheesecake on Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Yes cheescake, Its amazing how much of sexual pleasure and orgasm is mental. Even though I have had difficulty delaying orgasm with females who I was really turned on by, there had been a few cases where I had sex just for the sake of having sex where I wasn't that turned on with the female and it literally took hours for me to have an orgasm (and maybe not even then). But they were the exception and not the rule and in those cases the orgasms weren't that great, even after all that work.

I was circumcised at birth so my glans was accustomed to rubbing on my clothing so it wasn't really painful for me although some times it did become annoying. Another thing was that my glans didn't really get sensitive until I had an erection. I'm not sure if it was the pressure inside the glans forcing the nerve endings closer to the surface or if it was just from the increased blood supply to the nerve endings. The main thing I notice now with my flaccid shaft retracted inside my body is some extra room in my underwear and that I can lay on my stomach on a hard surface without laying on my penis and having to move it to the side. I also like that when I reach down and grab my genitals all I feel is my scrotum and not my penis.

I'm not quite sure which cuts you are referring to as "butterfly cuts". Was that my glans liberation cuts or vertical split?