New Routine, New Pics

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

FamilyGuy

Re: New Routine, New Pics

Post by FamilyGuy »

Dude, you are so on your way to being a true monster! Can't wait to see you in the 2 3/4 tube.
The way your growing, I'll be playing catchup. Don't get to use my 2 3/4 tube that much, wife trying
to keep me at the 2.5 for now. Anyway, excellent progress!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Thanks FamilyGuy! Along with prelude and a few others here, you've been a big inspiration in my PE aspirations. And it is I that's playin catch-up to you - LOL! Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

Awesome cock man, nice pack in that tube, congrats. Check out out my pics when you have a chance, the encouragement shared among fellow pumpers is always motivating.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Randyluvpump wrote:Awesome cock man, nice pack in that tube, congrats. Check out out my pics when you have a chance, the encouragement shared among fellow pumpers is always motivating.
Couldn't agree more! Sharing as much information pics and videos as possible to encourage new creative ideas to help us all grow! I check everyone's stuff out! It helps me grow!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

I've changed up the routine this month to incorporate more jelqs. I'm taking more breaks - per every 15 minutes of pumping, I'm doing 100 jelqs. I started Saturday and my flaccid has been hanging fuller and longer than I can recall in recent memory. Today is only day 4 but already seeing and feeling a big difference. After having to take several days off last month due to travel and scheduling hiccups, shooting for another solid month of pumping every day.
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

I needed a change of pace and something to help break out of the current stalemate with my ball size gains. I hit a plateau a bit ago and it's been hard work trying to break it. Well, I ordered a STJ from PumpToys and I just finished my first session with it.

I could only do an hour and I know that gains won't be immediate, but I can say that I can already see the extra room as a huge benefit. The cylinder is much larger than I thought it would be - this is a big bucket. Now my cock doesn't get smushed and flattened in the cylinder - this happened with my 3.5 cylinder and my LongJohnny, just wasn't enough room for everyone to be comfortable. I don't think I'll be getting another package cylinder anytime soon - this puppy should do the trick quite nicely.
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Tried out the STJ with water and epsom salt last night and it was fantastic! I could only pump for about 45 min but since My sack was still pretty big and heavy from my earlier session, I blew up pretty good. I ran out of storage room on my phone ehich sorta irritated me cause I wanted to take pics. I'll try to get that alleviated so I can take lots of pics of my new toy!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

A few shots from a recent session. I've added clamping back to my routine but this time (on the advice from a member of another forum), I'm doing behind the balls clamping. I'm doing two sets before I pump and two sets after - each seat roughly 10 minutes in length. While I really do need to concentrate on working on length, I always find myself going back to girth work - it's just so much damn fun!
Pre-session measurement - 6.5" girth
Pre-session measurement - 6.5" girth
Clamp 1
Clamp 1
Clamp 2
Clamp 2
Clamp 3
Clamp 3
Post session measurement - 7" girth
Post session measurement - 7" girth
Next pic set of my session will focus more on length.
gnvpumper

Post by gnvpumper »

That is a great-looking cock.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

That's some excellent work there man! Excellent clamping and excellent girth measurement!! Getting big!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Been a while since my last post to the forum - good to be back in the saddle again. While I never stopped my pumping and doing my PE exercises, I did need to take some time to get my head straight - women issues. Gotta love that.

Well since I have much more free time on my hands now (at least for the forseeable future), I've dived deeper into my pumping and pushing hard to reach my goals. I bought a DP-4000 a few weeks ago and it's been nothing short of spectacular. Worth every penny. My sessions have been more productive, I'm packing my tubes much faster and I can really feel the core expansion more and more. I'll post a full blow by blow of my sessions with this thing in a couple more weeks.
Good to be back!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Nice to have you back. Look forward to your expansions!
falloutboi06

Post by falloutboi06 »

Looking good man, great growth and nice clamping, cant wait to see your progress going forward
gbb2112

Post by gbb2112 »

Inspirational thread - I just got back into a daily routine - well I've had 3 consecutive days of 30 mins each.
I get to packing 4-5 inches up the shaft of my 2.25 x 9.
and today I just hit 8.5 inside the tube.

I'll try to capture some pictures tomorrow.
I'll have to clean the tube some, there's a lot of oil inside with makes good pictures a problem.

With my current work schedule and my wife's I do now have the opportunity to get those 30 mins in each day - though not always guaranteed on the weekend - with just a little checking on my wife's plans, (like going to the grocery store or something) I think I might be able to find those sessions on the weekend, and if I can't so be it.

I re-opened my old thread:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=41499
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Been going thru a lot of old posts and came across my own thread from a few years back. Seeing my pics then to where I am now has given me a boost to go harder. Admittedly, my focus has been sorta buckshot and all over the board the last couple years. I’ve made gains, but not to where I think I actually should be. Looking back over my old session notes here, on other forums and in my tracking app, I made my best gains when I was singularly focused, running multiple sessions per day. Gonna dust off this thread and will start adding more pics to help track progress.