My Meatotomy story... its going on!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

golden_condor

Re: My Meatotomy story... its going on!

Post by golden_condor »

Before you start a subincision, first cut away and later scrape away the rest that is left. When you have the skin completely removed so it looks like you have got a scar there, then start the subincision. Without the frenulum you can cut right at the middle where you're frenulum wad, and this way you do not have an off centered incision.

If i ever find a way to publicly place the photos that i still have, then i will also post them here for you to have an example of how i did it. Took me about 16 years to get this far, as in length, girth and incision.
jazzik

Post by jazzik »

Last Saturday I finally started cutting for a meatotomy. It took a long time before I got the courage to do it. But all did go very well. Bleeding stopped after 5-10 minutes and it's heeling very fast. I'm looking forward to do my next cut.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

good for you. You have help me decide on weither or not to get a meatotomy done I will go slow since I am still quite young.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Hi and thank you for your replys :)

In the past time, I removed my frenum by the tie-off method as described in another thread here in the forums.

I also think I am feeling ready to start a sub very soon. I got used to my Mea and want something new! I already did a clamping a few weeks ago but I didnt do the cut. I am very excited because there are only 1-2mm of skin left before opening the urethra... This skin also holds the two half close together, which means my slit will become wider.

This is after the clamping a few weeks ago - how far would you cut?
IMG_1025.JPG
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I would say if you want to go for it just be careful there are more blood vessels farther down.
One question since you are intact does your foreskin still able to cover your glans nicely?
Be careful when trying new things. :D
faed

Post by faed »

in your place, I would have cut at all clamping zone. I want to make a meatotomy myself like you or Dude19
pigsty

Post by pigsty »

Hi MetalInisde,
I also want to remove my frenum by tying it.
I'm uncut with rather short foreskin, my frenum is not tight at all, but I want to get rid of it.
I don't know how high and deep punch the skin.
Could you please describe in more detail how you have done this, maybe you've got some photos of the procedure.
Thanks,
pigsty
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Dude19 wrote:One question since you are intact does your foreskin still able to cover your glans nicely?
Yes, my foreskin can still be pushed all the way over my glans when I am soft. I think I can cut at least the crushed area from my last picture without getting into trouble about this.
pigsty wrote:Hi MetalInisde,
I also want to remove my frenum by tying it.
I'm uncut with rather short foreskin, my frenum is not tight at all, but I want to get rid of it.
I don't know how high and deep punch the skin.
Could you please describe in more detail how you have done this, maybe you've got some photos of the procedure.
Thanks,
pigsty
I just raised my frenum as far as possible and then pushed a needle through the skin under it. With the needle a very narrow wire was then pulled through the hole and two knots were made as tight as possible. Depending on how much skin you tie off, it takes about 3-5 days until you realize that most of the skin is devided and the knot becomes loose. Then just take a deep breath and pull the knot out to finally rip the remaining nerves. It only hurts for a second and does not bleed. The split frenum is then looking like two knobs with a gap between, but this smoothes out really quick within 1-2 weeks. I had to repeat this procedure three times until the frenum was seperated deep enough.

For me it was a good idea to do it! It looks better, I can masturbate better and the best thing is, that my glans became less sensitive! It now takes me longer to come and I can control it better.

Unfortunately I dont have any pictures of the procedure.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

meato79

Post by meato79 »

Hi meatotomy fan, I am from Malaysia, I have performed meatotomy 5mm back to end of year 2013 (now my sexy pee hole slit about 12mm when I am engorged, feel erotic when see my hole bigger than normal), I still able to piss standing up the only different is the stream become wider vertically and less focus. I still cum normally and the only different is ejaculation become less power and "far".

I like the looks on meatotomy penis with the new hole/slit of underneath penis and the way when cum ejaculate from the new hole/slit like volcano (I always wish I could do that). However I not brave enough to cut further due to frenum and not able to pee standing up.

I am inspired with how clean and straight cut on MetalInside meatotomy, I bought a hemostat 2 days ago and try to clamp on my penis head last night (rehearsal) without clip on it completely (but still able to create some market on how it will looks like).

After almost 2 years with my meatotomy, I think I am ready to mod further on my penis and get ready to prepare new piss stream, I am here to seek advice from any of you whether I should
1. Remove frenum first then only perform meatotomy
2. Perform meatotomy at the middle of frenum
3. Perform meatotomy before reach frenum, try to see whether able to cum like a volcano (this worry me if second cut will not able to perform a clean and straight line cut if I plan to extend further on meatotomy)

I have another question is, if extend my meatotomy until appear a slit underneath my penis, my pee will flow only new hole ONLY or it will from the entire meatotomy slit?

Seeking you valuable advice, thanks, :)
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

meato 79

Answer, - se the cum on the previous film here.
meato79

Post by meato79 »

Peter Borges wrote:meato 79

Answer, - se the cum on the previous film here.
Should I cut through frenum?
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Yes, - cut through the frenum. If you want a straight line. So did I.
meato79

Post by meato79 »

Peter Borges wrote:Yes, - cut through the frenum. If you want a straight line. So did I.
Last night I try clamp middle of frenum, more pain as compare when I clamp on penis head, will give a try next week when I have more time.

Can you share your meatotomy result? :)
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Here ís my meatotomy without frenum

download/file.php?id=157070

Peter Borges