Ball stretching and weights.....

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Lebowski

Re: Ball stretching and weights.....

Post by Lebowski »

Devodude,

I'm like you, I'm not going for major weights or stretching but I do love the feel of the weights. I'm not too surprised about the guy who has had good success with short periods and heavy weights. That's one of the techniques that some guys have successfully used for cock enlargement. Even an hour per day though would be too much work for me. I like that I can put the weights on and forget about them.

I moisturizer with Shea butter but recently tried coconut oil and I think it's just as good but cheaper.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Devodude
Try searching engineering supplies. The split collars should be available in lots of sizes although they tend to be steel rather than stainless. Don't look quite as good but do exactly the same job. Mine are 45mm ID. The first one i tried was 38mm, way too small and i don't see myself as being a big lad at all. Sometimes, even with the cushion ring that works out at around 43mm the balls will slip through with lots of weight on. I find sometimes it's better to pump and then get the weights on when the balls start to return to normal a bit and you can get some slack in the sack. If you do find them, just get the one to start with. If it's a tad big you can always get a second one slightly smaller and use you're first one above it.

Bignlow
Lebowski

Post by Lebowski »

Further to Bignlow's comments about larger split rings, you can also get them from websites that sell two piece split shaft collars. They come in a variety of sizes and different types of metals. You might have to search to find ones that have rounded edges, or grind down the sharp edges yourself. See this link for example: http://www.climaxmetal.com/prod_2p1.htm
devodude

Post by devodude »

Lebowski wrote:Further to Bignlow's comments about larger split rings, you can also get them from websites that sell two piece split shaft collars. They come in a variety of sizes and different types of metals. You might have to search to find ones that have rounded edges, or grind down the sharp edges yourself. See this link for example: http://www.climaxmetal.com/prod_2p1.htm
Funny (ironic) name for a company making split collars. Thanks for providing that link, although there is a couple of issues getting stuff from them. First of all, no prices on the website. Probably cheap enough though, unlike anything in the sex toy industry with their mark-up. Secondly, do they even take PayPal? I don't have a credit card. Getting stuff from the U.S. can get expensive too, especially with shipping.

[Correction: looks like they have a distributor in my town... that's promising!]

Amazon has a wider choice than eBay. But when eBay has an auction, you can save a lot of money. Most of my urethra plugs and sounds were obtained from bidding and it was about the best price around.

I've seen other web sites pushing cheaper split collars but never bought from them. Money is a bit tight right now so this won't be something I'll rush into any time soon anyway. I really wish my two first ball weights would have fit properly. They're nice and heavy and look nice. They cut off circulation immediately, so they're useless basically. A complete waste of money, but as they say, live and learn.
Last edited by devodude on Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
devodude

Post by devodude »

bignlow wrote:Devodude
Try searching engineering supplies. The split collars should be available in lots of sizes although they tend to be steel rather than stainless. Don't look quite as good but do exactly the same job. Mine are 45mm ID. The first one i tried was 38mm, way too small and i don't see myself as being a big lad at all.
Man, that's pretty big. I just wish some of these companies selling ball weights would give some decent advice on what sizes to choose. A simple printout you could wrap around your balls or something.

I have three ball weights with a hinge on one end. The inner circumference is 42mm and are comfortable, but the sharper edge isn't something that leaves much to be desired, especially near my cock. Those bulbous, rounded ones must be the Cadillac of ball weights, especially in terms of comfort.
Sometimes, even with the cushion ring that works out at around 43mm the balls will slip through with lots of weight on. I find sometimes it's better to pump and then get the weights on when the balls start to return to normal a bit and you can get some slack in the sack. If you do find them, just get the one to start with. If it's a tad big you can always get a second one slightly smaller and use you're first one above it.

Bignlow
That's what I've been doing with my 42mm weights, placing the 40mm ones at the base. But, there are days when the 40mm ones are so damn tight, and on others days, the bastards slide off! So much variation on my ball sack. Now I've been playing with shackles (clevis) and metal rings. The rings have little weight, of course. The shackles give a decent tug, and are a bit "clangy" when you walk around. No problem when I'm alone but I have to be careful family members aren't around, naturally. It's not "natural" for a man to sound clinky and clangy when he walks around. :lol:
--Unknown

bignlow

Post by bignlow »

devodude.

i understand you're frustration. There have been times when my weights have slipped of within 1/2 an hour of fitting them so one day i left it another 1/2 hour and then put them back on and had no problems for the rest of the day. Obviously, the more weight you pile on the greater the chance of them forcing themselves over the balls. I've found that fitting 1 or 2 weights in the morning for an hour or two gets the balls used to it and then add another/others later tends to work for me.
Also, i'm off the pumping for a while as i seem to keep getting sore for some reason, never bothered me before, so i'm wearing stainless ball rings for a while. Now i can get up to 16 6mm rings on on a good day but i've found that as winter sets in and the cold get to you the balls obviously want to pull back so i can get away with 10 or 12 rings which when cold will stop the balls pulling back which i assume must give the internals some stretch as i'm stopping them doing what they naturally want to. I've got a few pics in my phone. I'll sort them out later and post one.

Keep going at it. You'll get there eventually.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

as promised, started on Tuesday with 10 rings.

10 dec 14 001.jpg
Wednesday morning i added another ring, and another later in the day. Thursday i added another and the same today so now i'm wearing 14. With the cold though i'm having to keep things warm or they would almost certainly get uncomfortable. Normally i'd remove them Friday before getting home but i might just keep them on this wekend. They have to come off next tuesday as i'm life modelling next wednesday so i'm of a mind to keep them on and then i'll have been wearing them for a full week, a first for me.

14 rings today.

12 dec 14 001.jpg
These might be the thing for you, they don't jangle and you can add or remove rings as you want. This just might get you on you're way. They don't have to be stainless either, i have some made from rubber, just cut a length, super glue together and you have a ring whatever size you want. No weight in them but they stretch the same. If you're into pumping you could pump balls only in a narrowish tube, a diameter you can pack quickly, that will also get you stretching.

keep at it.

Bignlow

devodude

Post by devodude »

Thanks for the response bignlow... yeah, it's all about patience, and sticking with it.

I enjoy using rings too, which I discovered about a month ago. I find it amusing how I passed by these items without noticing them at my local hardware store. :-)

I really like combining them with my split collars though. I love the combination and how they feel.

Here's a few photos to show you how they look on me:
Taken from the other side... Can't get enough of the look of steel on my balls.
Taken from the other side... Can't get enough of the look of steel on my balls.
Love the look. Took this shot today, on my birthday!
Love the look. Took this shot today, on my birthday!
Using a rubber ring at the base.
Using a rubber ring at the base.
E-stim adds to the fun.
E-stim adds to the fun.
IMG_20141205_175359510.jpg
--Unknown

bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Those weights with the rings look good. Just a matter of getting used to them now and increasing the amount of time you wear them. I found wearing my rings for most of last week certainly did something, this week i was up to 16 on monday morning comfortably, with a 17th rubber one to help stop slippage.

16 dec 14 008.jpg

check out my last post on the ball pumping side, monday didn't start well !
Keep at it.

Bignlow
ballsstretcher

Post by ballsstretcher »

devodude wrote:
Lebowski wrote:Further to Bignlow's comments about larger split rings, you can also get them from websites that sell two piece split shaft collars. They come in a variety of sizes and different types of metals. You might have to search to find ones that have rounded edges, or grind down the sharp edges yourself. See this link for example: http://www.climaxmetal.com/prod_2p1.htm
Funny (ironic) name for a company making split collars. Thanks for providing that link, although there is a couple of issues getting stuff from them. First of all, no prices on the website. Probably cheap enough though, unlike anything in the sex toy industry with their mark-up. Secondly, do they even take PayPal? I don't have a credit card. Getting stuff from the U.S. can get expensive too, especially with shipping.

[Correction: looks like they have a distributor in my town... that's promising!]

Amazon has a wider choice than eBay. But when eBay has an auction, you can save a lot of money. Most of my urethra plugs and sounds were obtained from bidding and it was about the best price around.

I've seen other web sites pushing cheaper split collars but never bought from them. Money is a bit tight right now so this won't be something I'll rush into any time soon anyway. I really wish my two first ball weights would have fit properly. They're nice and heavy and look nice. They cut off circulation immediately, so they're useless basically. A complete waste of money, but as they say, live and learn.
Why not buy the purpose made Mandax System...You can get them in 35/40/45 & 50mm rings if you ask for size when ordering and they have an xmas special at the moment with free worldwide tracked postage...http://www.yourmandax.com/the%20mandax% ... store.html
kyguy46

Post by kyguy46 »

Hey all. New to stretching and the forum! Started with the wbc split collars at 30mm high 40mm inside. Now I'm not walking around with a gigantic sack, but disappointed that I can't find quality split collars and weights that are over 40mm inside diameter. My sack is always getting pinched and nicked.
Can any of you fine stretchers point me to the direction of some good quality stainless split collars over 40mm inside?
This is what I have http://www.thechaingang.com/adult-adven ... eight.html
They have this one that is larger than 40mm inside. Is it worth it?
http://www.thechaingang.com/adult-adven ... eight.html
devodude

Post by devodude »

kyguy46 wrote:Hey all. New to stretching and the forum! Started with the wbc split collars at 30mm high 40mm inside. Now I'm not walking around with a gigantic sack, but disappointed that I can't find quality split collars and weights that are over 40mm inside diameter. My sack is always getting pinched and nicked.
Can any of you fine stretchers point me to the direction of some good quality stainless split collars over 40mm inside?
This is what I have http://www.thechaingang.com/adult-adven ... eight.html
They have this one that is larger than 40mm inside. Is it worth it?
http://www.thechaingang.com/adult-adven ... eight.html
Man, those prices are almost highway robbery. I'm sorry. Maybe I'm cheap, but someone is taking advantage of our fetishes here.Profits must be 300% or more for the dealers. Almost makes me want to work for those people and get an employee discount instead.

I'd simply keep looking on Amazon or Ebay. Quality will vary but the prices are usually more in line with reality.

When it comes to inner diameter, I find it a bit frustrating because on some days, 40mm is snug and cutting off circulation to my balls, while on other days it friggin' slips off (usually at the worst time possible). Since metal ain't elastic and won't conform to my testicles, I'm often having to use small rings or a combination of diameters to make it work.

I've never been able to wear weights for more than a day and a half at a time. Going to bed with them on is a bit risky too, although I've done it several times. You don't want to conk out for five or six hours with your balls turning blue from lack of blood. Even in the daytime, I've had them go cold and I didn't really notice what was going on. It's tricky for me. Maybe others don't encounter this problem.

It's very strange that most ball weights have such a small inner diameter. 30mm crushes my ball sack, almost virtually impossible to get them on or leave them there for 5 minutes. Manufacturers should make this easier and realize the market they're missing out on.
--Unknown

ballsstretcher

Post by ballsstretcher »

Like Devodude's idea of the rubber ring. I do similar as it makes things more comfy for a 24/7 session with my Mandax system http://www.yourmandax.com.
Putting a ring or 'comfort pads' above and below makes it so comfy and also makes sure a ball doesn't slip back through when really winding up the traction or when it gets really cold!!!.
Keep on stretchingggggg
ballsstretcher
xx
Attachments
Using my Mandax System with Comfort Pads
Using my Mandax System with Comfort Pads
Using my Mandax system with Comfort Pads
Using my Mandax system with Comfort Pads
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

Love seeing all the other low hanging stretchers!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

All the pics of everyone with ball weights on are awesome, glad to see I'm not the only one that enjoys wearing ball weights. I wear mine for 6 days/24 and then take them off for a day and have been wearing them for 14 years now, not so much in winter though
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist