Fun with safety pins

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kalahari

Fun with safety pins

Post by kalahari »

As part of my continuing foreskin stretching routine, I have been enclosing a golf ball inside my foreskin and closing my prepuce off with safety pins. The golf ball is a good fit now, so I have started looking for something rather bigger. I hope you enjoy the pictures!
K
P1030251.JPG
P1030252.JPG
P1030253.JPG
P1030254.JPG
P1030255.JPG
Safety Pins 1.jpg
Safety Pins 2.jpg
Oregazmick

Re: Fun with safety pins

Post by Oregazmick »

Great idea, and great pics, thanks for sharing. Did you pierce your foreskin with the safety pins or was it already pierced and you have merely threaded them through the existing holes? If you pierced with the pins, how painful was that? For your next stage I hope you can find a ball just a bit bigger than a golf ball.
Michael_

Post by Michael_ »

I'm doing pretty much the same thing, but without pins as i'm not pierced there. After almost one year of stretching i can insert and keep a smaller ball than yours, but it stays there comfortably even after hours while sitting, walking etc. I'm enjoying it a lot, but i would like to be able to stretch a little more to get larger sizes. I think main problems are stretching the "opening" of the foreskin and stretching the frenulum nerve as the ball pushes the glans back.
How did you get to that size? Did you perform some kind of stretching using your fingers or other tools? How long do you keep that golf ball in?
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Dear Oregazmick and Michael_.
Thanks for your kind remarks. I already have some piercings (see my other posts) but I also pierced my foreskin in new places using the pins. It's a lot of fun - not painful at all but it's a good idea to put a small flashlight inside your foreskin before you start so that you avoid piercing through a vein. Make sure that you sanitise the skin with alcohol wipes and I always boil the pins in water first to kill any bugs.
Can you suggest the next sized ball up from a golf ball Oregazmick? I'm not sure what to try.
Michael, you commented about keeping a smaller ball than a golf ball inside your foreskin for hours - would you care to post some pictures? I'd be very interested! I got to the size I am now by gentle stretching through various means - again see my other postings.
You can start by inserting a finger on each hand inside your foreskin and gripping the outside of the skin with your thumb. Now gently stretch the skin away (out) from your body until it is really taut and hold it there for 60 seconds. Then repeat but pull the skin sideways for 60 seconds and again at ninety degrees, i.e. upwards and downwards simultaneously.
It really helps to massage body cream such as shea butter into your foreskin beforehand - it makes the skin really supple and ready for more stretching.
Do the above at least once a day and you will gradually see and feel the benefit.
I have also tried mechanical aids such as inserting a nurse's shuttlecock that is used by medics to put bandages onto fingers, and have a stainless steel foreskin stretching egg which I insert into the foreskin and tape into place. The weight causes my penis to dangle but at the same time I can immediately 'feel the benefit' in the stretching action (see relevant postings)
K
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Here are some pictures of some foreskin stretching techniques, hope you enjoy them :)
Don't forget, daily stretching gets results - set aside just 15 minutes.
K
Pulling lower lip outwards
Pulling lower lip outwards
Stretching foreskin sideways
Stretching foreskin sideways
Pulling upper lip outwards
Pulling upper lip outwards
Four fingers inside foreskin, stretching outwards
Four fingers inside foreskin, stretching outwards
Shuttlecock, stretching outwards
Shuttlecock, stretching outwards
Shuttlecock top view, cock plug in place!
Shuttlecock top view, cock plug in place!
Foreskin egg weight and ball weight!
Foreskin egg weight and ball weight!
The foreskin egg
The foreskin egg
rag

Post by rag »

kalahari wrote:Dear Oregazmick and Michael_.
Thanks for your kind remarks. I already have some piercings (see my other posts) but I also pierced my foreskin in new places using the pins. It's a lot of fun - not painful at all but it's a good idea to put a small flashlight inside your foreskin before you start so that you avoid piercing through a vein. Make sure that you sanitise the skin with alcohol wipes and I always boil the pins in water first to kill any bugs.
Can you suggest the next sized ball up from a golf ball Oregazmick? I'm not sure what to try.
Michael, you commented about keeping a smaller ball than a golf ball inside your foreskin for hours - would you care to post some pictures? I'd be very interested! I got to the size I am now by gentle stretching through various means - again see my other postings.
You can start by inserting a finger on each hand inside your foreskin and gripping the outside of the skin with your thumb. Now gently stretch the skin away (out) from your body until it is really taut and hold it there for 60 seconds. Then repeat but pull the skin sideways for 60 seconds and again at ninety degrees, i.e. upwards and downwards simultaneously.
It really helps to massage body cream such as shea butter into your foreskin beforehand - it makes the skin really supple and ready for more stretching.
Do the above at least once a day and you will gradually see and feel the benefit.
I have also tried mechanical aids such as inserting a nurse's shuttlecock that is used by medics to put bandages onto fingers, and have a stainless steel foreskin stretching egg which I insert into the foreskin and tape into place. The weight causes my penis to dangle but at the same time I can immediately 'feel the benefit' in the stretching action (see relevant postings)
K

I also made some pics, please see them you ?

rag.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Yes please rag, please show them!
K
rag

Post by rag »

kalahari wrote:Yes please rag, please show them!
K
More ?
Attachments
for2.jpg
p9.jpg
p8.jpg
p7.jpg
p6.jpg
p3.jpg
p2.jpg
rag

Post by rag »

More:
Attachments
2013-02-12 16-39-31.480 (2).jpg
2013-02-12 16-37-29.175 (2).jpg
2013-02-12 16-31-12.200 (2).jpg
2012-12-02 13-59-14.479 (2).jpg
2012-11-18 12-30-51.277 (2).jpg
2012-09-04 14-00-54.667 (2).jpg
2012-08-27 13-03-31.143 (2).jpg
2012-08-27 13-02-56.508 (2).jpg
2012-08-02 13-11-46.193 (2).jpg
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I love it! :D
Those pins through your foreskin are just wonderful. Must try that.
K
jngeet

Post by jngeet »

Hello,

Thanks for this one Kalahari. You are retaining a golf ball and I would like just to have my glans inside!! Like so many, I was cut in my infancy. I have done some stretching over the past year or so, but had more or less given up on ever achieving the restoration I have been looking for, until I read your post.

The safety pins do seem to offer some hope of holding my glans inside my foreskin. I think more stretching will be needed though.

I have never done any piercing in the past and am concerned about infection and bleeding. You have covered these points and I am happy to give it a try. I have read that it is safest to have surgical stainless steel and believe it is possible to get safety pins made of this material. An alternative might be to use barbells until they have healed, as there will probably be less clothing friction than with safety pins. I know everyone is different, but can you give some idea how long the healing is likely to take. Do you think it would be best to do one piercing first to see how I get on and then to do others afterwards. I am also mindful of the fact that I will probably be unable to do any stretching until it has healed. Sorry to go on - one further point, when is usually safe to remove the barbells/pins during the healing process?

Thanks
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Hello,

Thanks for this one Kalahari. You are retaining a golf ball and I would like just to have my glans inside!! Like so many, I was cut in my infancy. I have done some stretching over the past year or so, but had more or less given up on ever achieving the restoration I have been looking for, until I read your post.

The safety pins do seem to offer some hope of holding my glans inside my foreskin. I think more stretching will be needed though.

I have never done any piercing in the past and am concerned about infection and bleeding. You have covered these points and I am happy to give it a try. I have read that it is safest to have surgical stainless steel and believe it is possible to get safety pins made of this material. An alternative might be to use barbells until they have healed, as there will probably be less clothing friction than with safety pins. I know everyone is different, but can you give some idea how long the healing is likely to take. Do you think it would be best to do one piercing first to see how I get on and then to do others afterwards. I am also mindful of the fact that I will probably be unable to do any stretching until it has healed. Sorry to go on - one further point, when is usually safe to remove the barbells/pins during the healing process?

Thanks

Hi jngeet, happy to help a fellow piercer/stretcher if I can!
Firstly, I've never tried docking but I'd like to experience another glans snuggling up to mine! :D
Yes, I do think safety pins will help holding your glans inside your restored foreskin, and regular stretching exercises coupled with massaging shea butter into the skin will certainly assist. Bleeding shouldn't be a problem, but if you can put a small flashlight inside your foreskin before you pierce it, that will show up the veins so that you don't put the pin through one! While safety pins are fantastic fun for play piercings, they are not very sanitary for obvious reasons as the clip can retain pee and cum and get 'nasty' very quickly. I'd advocate barbells for longer term wear.
As for healing, don't take the barbell out for a good 3-4 weeks afterwards otherwise the hole just heals over again. So don't remove the barbell at all except for keeping clean. The hole stretching process should also be taken very slowly - and I would want to do any foreskin stretching while the piercing is healing.
Hope that is helpful!
K

jngeet

Post by jngeet »

Hi Kalahari,

Thanks for your guidance - I will have a go soon and let you know how I get on.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Thank you, and please post plenty of pictures!
K
eltrianglo

Post by eltrianglo »

Hi,if the golf ball is ready for upgrading how about a pool ball? They tend to be smaller than snooker balls which may be the ultimate insert.
Good luck and keep the photos coming.