I'm going for it

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

WAlook_73

I'm going for it

Post by WAlook_73 »

So tonight I'm going to do my first breast inflation. I'm starting out small so I can see how everything goes after lurking, searching and stocking up. One thing tho I want to make sure of. When you inject. You are placing the needle into the fatty tissue under the skin right? Not the muscle? And of course then pull back and make sure there is no blood. I will be posting my pictures on this thread before and after tonight hopefully. I hope my questions can be answered before tonight.
Thanks.
Jassix

Re: I'm going for it

Post by Jassix »

looking very forward to seeing it all,

I've done it a few times, and no not right to the muscle. You are right, I find that a downwards angle, say, as a man, 2 inches above the nipple works well, and make sure you've a bra or sports bra, or even a tensor nice and snug to keep it all in the right place for a little.
from experience I have found that its an awesome look, to but on the bra (not sport), prep needle/iv/fluid, prime needles so fluid gives a drip or 2 from the end, insert needles, 1 on each side, gave me an even flow. sit back, watch a movie or play computer games, let them fill, adjust drip as comfortable (I've always used a fast drip), and you can watch literally as you fill the bra.
seal holes, massage a little, shower in nice hot water with the bra on, (take off half way through to enjoy yourself) and then once your done throw on a sport bra and love the feeling.
phranti

Post by phranti »

Looking forward to seeing the results. Thanks for sharing :)
boobies!!!!
WAlook_73

Post by WAlook_73 »

Ya I was wondering if I should shower after or not. I'm hopefully going to fully dress up and fool around with my girl :) keep in mind unless I just get hooked tonight I will probably only be doing 150ml. Then maybe this weekend I will go big!!
WAlook_73

Post by WAlook_73 »

About how long ( just an est ) would it take for 150 ml ? Just so I can plan what to do :)
I also had a wild idea to inject my hip area and using my black fishnets to keep the fluid where it should be. Any thoughts?
phranti

Post by phranti »

I did 750ml in a couple hours so id say 20mins or so.
I haven't done my hips yet but it is planned for my next session.Really keen to see what result you get.
boobies!!!!