Frequency?????

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

jforfun2002

Frequency?????

Post by jforfun2002 »

How frequently can one safely do saline and/or dextrose infusion? I've done a lot of stretching and pumping over the years, so I'm capable of fairly good inflation. So I tried a 500 ml bag of saline. It felt soooo good. Size lasted a bit longer than after a pump. Took significantly shorter time to accomplish. And no blistering, which I would occasionally encounter after warm water pumping, which would require 3+ hours per session. I'm now ready to do a liter or more of saline, then try some dextrose. I don't have any glucose intolerance issues.

Interesting: A couple of weeks ago, when I ordered my supplies from Atlantic, they were sold out of 1000 ml bags. So I had to order 500s. Then I read in the newspaper a couple of days later that there was a country-wide shortage of saline because of the flu outbreak, and so many people were ending up in the hospital and needing saline because of dehydration with the flu.

Although warm water pumping feels good, I get better results with saline. How often can I do it?
B8rBear

Re: Frequency?????

Post by B8rBear »

Well ... It is an invasive procedure with high risks of infection. I've inflated 2 and 3 days in a row, mostly with dextrose. But that was for "special" occasions like pump weekend in PS. How about infusing one day and pumping for a few to maintain the infusion. Just a thought. I wouldn't make it a habit of infusing too frequently. For several months, I infused every weekend. I didn't have any troubles with that. Now I infuse 1-2 times a month. That's my thoughts. I hope that helps.
kinkychick1922

Re: Frequency?????

Post by kinkychick1922 »

I've done up to 3 times a week. Female though, probably smaller amounts than you guys do.