CAN SALINE MAKE YOU INFERTILE?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

newtymr

CAN SALINE MAKE YOU INFERTILE?

Post by newtymr »

HEY PEOPLE WAS JUST WONDERING IF SALINE HAS ANY SIDE EFFECTS? EVEN THOUGH I HAVE DONE IT A FEW TIMES ALREADY WAS JUST WONDERING IF IT EFFECTS SPERM?
mohawkian

Re: CAN SALINE MAKE YOU INFERTILE?

Post by mohawkian »

No u won't become steril. Just don't inject directly into ur testicles- That is so retarded. All it will do is temporarily increase your ejaculate (not your sperm).
LET'S GET BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER.
mohawkian

Post by mohawkian »

of course if anyone can prove me wrong i would love to know how it could happen. doesnt matter to me either way but...
LET'S GET BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER.
Malcosskin

Post by Malcosskin »

there is no link between excess of salt in your body and sperm production and quality of it.
newtymr

Post by newtymr »

thanks anyone elese can help?
du_sabot

Post by du_sabot »

I had issues with varicose vain in my scrotum. I was told by a dr I needed to get it fixed to have kids. I would say it could cause issues after my experience
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

I can say for certain that I have infused saline 5-8 times a year for the last 9 years and glucose 3-4 times a year for the last 5 years and my wife is pregnant right now. I don't know what medical science would say but it hasn't effected my fertility. I have even played with 20% and 50% glucose a couple times. There was a very small lump that stuck around for about 2 months after using 50% but so far no effect to my fertility.

Squirrel