Would appreciate your help.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

elsimate

Would appreciate your help.

Post by elsimate »

I would like to know if I have the right things to inflate my balls with saline? It will be my first time, and I can’t wait to try. So I wanted to make sure I have the right things before I ordered anything.
Thank you for any help you could give me and your time.
P.S I will take photos and post.

I will be ordering from here-
http://www.praxisdienst.com/en/home/

1x box
Isotonic Saline Solution
Item No. 602542
Isotonic saline solution, 10 x 500ml

5 x
intrafix SafeSet Infusion Device
Item No. 130242
Safety infusion device suitable for pressure and gravity infusion

8 x
Vasofix Safety IV Cannula
Item No. 603034
IV cannula which protects against needle stick injuries
1.1 x 33mm, G20, pink

1 x
Softasept N Skin Sanitizer
Item No. 360250
Softasept alcoholic skin sanitizer, colourless
elsimate

Re: Would appreciate your help.

Post by elsimate »

I am very surprised, and don’t understand why No one will help me be safe, so I can inflate my balls without using the wrong stuff.
All I needed was a bit of your time. I hoped I could change bags without removing the needle as I hope to do more than one bag of 500ml at a time.
If I have ask the wrong questions? Please let me know. elsimate
reverso8

Post by reverso8 »

Sounds good to me, everything you need that is a special requirement. You'll still need some gloves and sterile swabs to make sure all is super clean plus some means to stop leaks once you withdraw the neeedle (various things work for different blokes but there's superglue, etc). And yes, it is quitepossible to changs bags whilst the needle is still in, just be very aware of not touching the end that goes into each successive 500ml bag. Finally, good luck and please take photos and post here.
acm3rd

Post by acm3rd »

I've found that, with a few exceptions, this forum is more about comparing sack sizes than education. While that's interesting and I have picked up some good tips and confirmed different techniques over the years, you may not get a reply or comment unless you're posting a big-ass ballsack. Maybe people are just burned out from the same questions asked again and again. But you can do just fine by reading the information posted by the moderator, use the proper products and, above all, practice cleanliness and sterility.

The items you're purchasing seem OK but it's not what I use. I don't care for bottles, use different catheters and add povidone & antibacterial soap. My first purchase was from Kinky Medical 11 years ago which supplied a complete kit. After that, I went elsewhere to buy in bulk. Unfortunately, everyone I deal with is located in the USA. I would check out Kinky and then look for similar products in your area.

Al