I'm back: New quick video

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

maXXXbulge

I'm back: New quick video

Post by maXXXbulge »

Sorry guys I have been on hiatus for a while. Been dealing with alot of emotional and anxiety issues. I've barely even seen my friends for over a year. I have severe generalized anxiety disorder and borderline personality disorder (not not to be confused with multiple personality disorder). It got so bad i was agoraphobic most of the time. But I can't live my life being scared forever. Life is too short. I broke so many promises just cuz i was too scared to be in public. I got lost in a sea of bad memories that consumed me. Well I'm glad to say that is no longer the case. I wanna be an active member here and infuse like crazy again and break some records, open up my saline site once and for all before the holidays and do vids and cam shows showing my face too. I dont wanna hide from the world anymore
and I owe a certain someone in our community a promise I broke too many times (you know who you are. PM ME YOUR ADDRESS)

now who can get me higher concentrations of glucose of more than 5%?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

LETS GET HUGE!

NEW SESSION TO BE RELEASED NEXT WEEK.
REGULAR UPDATES ON MY BLOGS/SITES FROM NOW ON.
Attachments
newart.jpg
Last edited by maXXXbulge on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
argiris8

Re: I'm back with an explanation

Post by argiris8 »

Anxiety is a tough one to deal with. Welcome back!
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Thanks. Its good to be back and being happy. :)
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

Love your videos on Xtube can't wait to see new ones....thank-you
avidpumper

Post by avidpumper »

hey glad to see you back. I've missed your vids,pics. we emailed once last year 50yr.old from wpg. woul like to chat with you again. take care of yourself, looking forward
to your new work at hand :D
maXXXbulge

Re: I'm back QUICK VID

Post by maXXXbulge »

here's a quick clip. enjoy
Attachments
Untitled 11.avi
Quick saline clip for you
(3.68 MiB) Downloaded 934 times
saline_guy

Re: I'm back: New quick video

Post by saline_guy »

maXXXbulge wrote:Sorry guys I have been on hiatus for a while. Been dealing with alot of emotional and anxiety issues. I've barely even seen my friends for over a year. I have severe generalized anxiety disorder and borderline personality disorder (not not to be confused with multiple personality disorder). It got so bad i was agoraphobic most of the time. But I can't live my life being scared forever. Life is too short. I broke so many promises just cuz i was too scared to be in public. I got lost in a sea of bad memories that consumed me. Well I'm glad to say that is no longer the case. I wanna be an active member here and infuse like crazy again and break some records, open up my saline site once and for all before the holidays and do vids and cam shows showing my face too. I dont wanna hide from the world anymore
and I owe a certain someone in our community a promise I broke too many times (you know who you are. PM ME YOUR ADDRESS)

now who can get me higher concentrations of glucose of more than 5%?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

LETS GET HUGE!

NEW SESSION TO BE RELEASED NEXT WEEK.
REGULAR UPDATES ON MY BLOGS/SITES FROM NOW ON.
Focus on the things you love like a magnifying glass and all the bad things, issues, etc will disappear. :D
Balls on Steriods! No limit. Grow..grow..grow..grow!
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

thanks bro. So true
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

so glad you're back, buddy. Canada represent!