After Infusing, What do you like to with your FAT SAC

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumpsac56

After Infusing, What do you like to with your FAT SAC

Post by Pumpsac56 »

Thanks guys for your posts and comments/complimements. But what do you do
with your fat package afterwards your done infusing? This is what like to do most of time after I am done.
Well watch some of the things I like to, so please visit this link.
Just copy and paste to your browser or just click this link. http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=loesR-G769-

Thanxs pumpsac
Saline is the expansion of our horizion in the NEW WORLD...
saline_guy

Re: After Infusing, What do you like to with your FAT SAC

Post by saline_guy »

Personally it first depends on if im going to max out or not. If i decicide to max out on a session then i like to fill up tight as possible and just lay there then just feel the tight stretch especially with dextrose and go to sleep looking foward to the nice relaxed slightly looser package when i wake its like christmas as a kid or something lol. Feeling up to the max and sleeping on it also also allows your sac to be more comfortable and less sore feeling compare to in the beginning when u fall in love with saline and like to play right away all maxxed out. Its fun and everything but you will for sure always be more sore the next day compare to just maxing before bed and by doing so your not letting that FULL max weight, gravity pull on your skin intensly without letting your sac adjust to it. Veteran infusers know what i mean :D You wake up feeling like your balls are gift from above (so huge, so heavy, so warm, no soreness whatsoever, just feeling like a BULL.

Now on the other hand if im going to do a fill just for instant play immediately after the seal then......

Ill fill up with 3 liters first ( 1 liter i only do if i only have 1 day or less and im in a spontaneous mood to feel something but overall for me now 1 liter just isnt heavy enough for my liking) (2 liters cock completely untouched balls are about and balls are about 60-65% full) (3 liters my balls are prety much 90% full and fattened out and just close enough to where its not so tight to where they wont move at all)

Then i like to sunbath, love the spa because you could have 10 gallons of saline in your sac but when your in the spa you can feel the heaviness of them but u dont get the intense gravity pull i was mentioning remember lol. All i can say is if you never got into a jacuzi spa after you infused let me tell you its a MUST TRY! Just make sure your sac is sealed good for a few hours just to be safe. When you get out your sac feels so relaxed, heavy, and silky :D

Saline_Guy
Balls on Steriods! No limit. Grow..grow..grow..grow!
mdbcum

Post by mdbcum »

It allways a great feeling to max out your balls the weight and all !!! Not tryed a hot tub but taken a hot bath and feels and lookes great not as tight and get a good long heavy sack!!! Not so great to go out with lol. To go out with I like to do 500l of 5% dextrose just before a little lose pant and injoy the swell as the time goes by and the look in the pants are great as the looks from others checking you out is even better (makes me hard thinking about it) lol
Mary420Jane52

Post by Mary420Jane52 »

mdbcum wrote: To go out with I like to do 500l of 5% dextrose just before a little lose pant and injoy the swell as the time goes by and the look in the pants are great as the looks from others checking you out is even better (makes me hard thinking about it) lol
:mrgreen: What a great idea! I'm gonna do that (500l of 5% dextrose) today before lunch, then go out and walk around the mall a bit, then top with a liter of saline tonight!