Best way to stay sterile?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

dickgas

Best way to stay sterile?

Post by dickgas »

Hey guys!

EDIT; I totally answered my questions! Cant wait to post pictures :} Hello everyone!
Tuquoque

Re: Best way to stay sterile?

Post by Tuquoque »

And anyone still looking for how best to maintain a "sterile" environment; they can find this under "Saline FAQ-Advice," at the top of the "Saline Inflation" page. (Important stuff!)
dickgas

Post by dickgas »

Tuquoque wrote:And anyone still looking for how best to maintain a "sterile" environment; they can find this under "Saline FAQ-Advice," at the top of the "Saline Inflation" page. (Important stuff!)
Thank you!!
Pumpsac56

Post by Pumpsac56 »

dickgas wrote:
Tuquoque wrote:And anyone still looking for how best to maintain a "sterile" environment; they can find this under "Saline FAQ-Advice," at the top of the "Saline Inflation" page. (Important stuff!)
Thank you!!
But what I did in "my 1500ml post" is One of two things. If the bag runs out completly, I just diconnect from the cath. and put cap back on from admin. set, then disconnect the admin. set from the spent bag, plug into the next bag and repurge your chamber and tubing of your admin. set reconnect to the cath. or just before the bag runs out but not chamber, stop the flow, disconnect from the empty, plug into the bag and enjoy.
Saline is the expansion of our horizion in the NEW WORLD...
Pumpsac56

Post by Pumpsac56 »

Sorry,but this post was made for "Quick Cath. Guestion".
Saline is the expansion of our horizion in the NEW WORLD...